Chapter 31 ~ Halloween Party

"Hey bitches." Charlie spoke as she opened the door of the Winchester's house, letting Jo, Bobby, Kevin and Benny inside.

Jo walked in and placed a kiss on Charlie's cheek before walking fully inside. Jo had on a Halloween costume, as the party was a costume party. Jo was dressed up as Harley Quinn from DC Comics Bombshells #79, and Charlie was dressed as Poison Ivy from DC Comics Bombshells #79. Dean was dressed as Batman, and Sam had been forced by Dean to dress up as a moose.

"I see you two are coordinating." Dean commented, looking at Jo and Charlie in their costumes.

"Yeah. Harley and Ivy are a couple in a few comics, so we chose to dress as them from one of those comics." Charlie explained, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyways, who's ready to get this party started?"

"Charlie, it's 10:15." Dean pointed out.

"Late entrance Dean, late entrance." Charlie chastised, with a "didn't you know" look on her face. "Now, let's blow this bitch!"

They piled into Dean and Bobby's cars, and took off for the Novaks house. They arrived at 10:30, 30 minutes late. They were greeted by Balthazar, who grinned at the sight of Sam and let them all inside.

"Gabriel! C'mere!" Balthazar shouted as Sam, Dean, Charlie, Jo, Benny, Bobby and Kevin all walked inside. The house was decorated to the brim, and everyone was in costume. Gabriel walked over, shouted in excitement upon seeing Sam, and ran up into his arms.

"Samsquatch!" Gabriel cried, looking up into Sam's eyes. Gabriel was dressed as Loki from the Avengers movie. "How do you like my costume, hmm?"

"It's a really cool costume." Sam replied, his face slightly red.

Gabriel suddenly grabbed Sam and ran off to the kitchen with him, while Dean lurked a few feet away, watching over Sam. Ten minutes after they arrived, Castiel found Dean.

When Castiel saw Dean, a smile immediately crept onto his face, why, he did not yet fully know. He ran over to Dean, the smile still on his face. "Hello Dean." Cas spoke, looking into Dean's green eyes. Dean turned to look at Cas while still in his batman costume, just not with his mask on.

"Cas! Hey! Who are you dressed as?" Dean cried.

"Harry Potter. I lost a dare and I had to dress as Harry Potter." Cas explained, shrugging.
"You're Batman, I see."

"Yup." Dean replied, putting his hands on his hips for a moment. "How do you like my costume? Did I do a pretty good job on it?"

Cas looked at Dean's costume. Dean obviously wasn't good at sewing, and the costume wasn't that great overall. "Yes, you did a really good job." Cas lied, not wanting to hurt Dean's feelings.

"Is he asking if his costume is good?" Charlie suddenly interrupted, poking her head in between the two. In comparison to Dean's costume, hers was very well done. "Dean, I've already told your costume is shit."

"It's not, Cas said it was good!" Dean cried angrily.

"Oh Cas, you don't need to lie to him." Charlie remarked, and Dean just huffed. "Jo and I are gonna go dance. Don't keep asking people if your costume is good, Dean. It's shit."

As Charlie ran off, Dean huffed. "She keeps saying my costume is shit. I spent hours making this costume!"

As Dean rambled, Cas spotted his brother Samandriel being surrounded by drunks, and quickly ran over to him, explaining the situation to Dean before running off. A minute or so after Cas ran off, the girl from the first party approached Dean.

"Hey, Dean. It's Dean, right?" The girl spoke. "Remember me? I'm Lisa."

"Oh right! Lisa! Yes, I remember you." Dean exclaimed. Lisa was dressed in a wonder woman costume.