Chapter 11 ~ You got a date?

After the Novak party had ended, Cas, Michael and Samandriel had the task of returning the remaining Novak brothers to their beds.

Gabriel was passed out in the upstairs hallway, Lucifer in his bed, and Balthazar in the kitchen; Raphael had left long before the party even started. Michael and Cas both carried Gabriel to his own bed, then carried Balthazar to his bed. Once they were done, Cas went to his room, and Samandriel went to his. Michael retreated to the guest bedroom, and they were all asleep within thirty minutes.

~~~~~

Gabriel woke up with a hangover. When he went downstairs, he saw Cas, Michael and Samandriel were all awake.

"Oh Gabriel, good morning." Samandriel spoke.

"You have a hangover?" Michael questioned, and Gabriel just nodded. "Well, you're the first to wake up. Balthazar and Lucifer are both still asleep."

"Are they? Ugh, my head is pounding, do we have ibuprofen?" Gabriel groaned, glancing over at the cabinets.

"Bottom shelf, third to the right." Cas replied, and Gabriel thanked him before shuffling through the cabinet. Gabriel grabbed a glass of water and downed the two pills, before stowing the bottle away.

"Hey Gabriel, didn't you say last night you got a date with some guy?" Michael questioned, and both Cas and Samandriel's heads turned.

"You got a date with someone?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, I did. His name's Sam Winchester." Gabriel responded.

"Winchester? I met a boy in my math class named Dean Winchester, and I saw him at the party too. He did say he had a brother." Cas mentioned, looking deep in thought.

"Maybe they are brothers, I don't know. Was this Dean guy tall? And what color hair and eyes did he have?"

"Uh, he's my height, maybe the tiniest bit taller? I think his hair was dirty blonde or something like that, and his eyes looked green. I can't exactly remember, I've only seen him twice."

"Well I remember Sam had brown hair, and light eyes. I can't remember much either." Gabriel admitted, pausing to think.

"Where are you taking him again?" Michael questioned.

"The local park, at 2 pm. I'm planning to maybe just walk around and talk or something like that. After all, talking on the first date is one of the best things to do. You can find out all their interests, and have a quick glance as to what they're like." Gabriel babbled.

"That is one of the wisest things you've ever said." Cas commented, looking up at his older brother.

"Oh please, I'm wise when I want to be." Gabriel shot back.

They all turned their heads when they heard the door unlock. Chuck and Becky walked in, followed by Raphael and their two younger sisters.

"It's good to see Lucifer and Balthazar didn't burn the house down." Chuck droned, glancing around the messy house. "Your Aunt Amara is going to visit in three weeks. I expect the house to at least be clean by then."

Cas, Gabriel, and Samandriel all nodded. Michael just stood quietly. Chuck didn't even seem to notice Michael, or he at least didn't care. After being friends with Lucifer for six years, Michael was basically a Novak. He could come and go whenever he wanted, and he spent more time at the Novak house than his own house.

"We'll start picking it up tomorrow, dad." Cas spoke, glancing at Chuck.

Chuck nodded.

"Tell Lucifer and Balthazar that I'll take away their Netflix privileges if they don't clean up at least half of the house." Chuck stated.

"And tell them they can't watch their shows for two weeks if they refuse." Becky added, giving them all a quick glance before she walked towards her room.

~~~~~

An hour passed before Lucifer and Balthazar both woke up. Lucifer woke up first, trudging down the stairs while yawning. Balthazar lumbered downstairs three minutes later, his hair a mess and his face drained. Both Lucifer and Balthazar were tired and hungry, and started going through the cabinets.

"I'll get you two nightmares some breakfast if you'll stop destroying my cabinets." Chuck spoke as yet another item fell from the cabinet Lucifer was shuffling through.

"Can you grab us some donuts?" Balthazar yawned, running a hand through his messy blond hair.

"I'll get you three donuts each. Write down your orders on this piece of paper and hand it to me when you're done." Chuck placed a piece of paper down on the bar, then placed a pen by it. The Novak children all wrote their orders on the paper, and Chuck then left to go buy them, leaving the rest of the Novaks alone.

Kinda short chapter, the next one will be longer
~ Liz