Author's Note and some questions and some answers...

Hey guys!

I've been putting this off as long as I could, because...well, this makes it final, doesn't it?

But I suppose it should be final. I'm done with the series! :')

It's been a good past year and a half. And I just want to thank all of you for all the support and kind words! Without you guys, I would never have even finished writing the first book!

1. Many of you guys asked if this is the end, and I'm sad to say, it is. I may write a couple of chapters in maybe Elena's POV? Just some short ones here and there. If you guys want me to, that is. But we'll see how that goes.

For all intents and purposes, the story is done though. :')(

2. As for whether I'll be writing another book like this, I'm not so sure. I love the genre and the possibilities it holds, but I'm afraid it will end up a repetition of this series. So I think I'll just cool it for a while and when I really get a good idea, I'll write again.

Meanwhile, I'm still writing my teen fiction story The Player and the Prude. I'm also working on the sequel to my collaboration with Raihanmoi. The story is called Perfectly Imperfect (1 and 2). If you guys would like, you could check that out on her profile.

3. I think I've mentioned it before, but I've graduated from college, so I have some time on my hands. What I plan to do is go back and edit this series. My goal is to have it published, and who knows, maybe you guys will buy the book?

But in order for me to do that, I'm going to change the events of the book, add some characters, take away others...for those of you who do end up buying the book (provided it ever gets published), I don't want you to feel like you've wasted your money. I'd like to give you a whole new reading experience.

I'm going to change the name of the characters and stuff like that, so if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear from you!!

And here's where I was hoping for some help, if you guys could answer my questions, it would be really, really appreciated!

(1) Should I try to get the series published?

(2) Should I change up the things in the book?

(3) WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED PROPERLY IN THE BOOKS? WHAT HASN'T BEEN EXPLAINED WELL? WHAT EVENTS WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ADDED IN?

Thank you so much for everything, once again!!

I love you guys so much! :) And you know what, after all of the support, I think I can drop the pseudonym. My real name is Maya! :)

xx

Maya