Not An Update, Just Questions...

Hey guys!

This isn't an update! Sorry! Like I said, I can only get down to writing after my paper tomorrow! :)

If you don't want a spoiler, I wouldn't read this. But if you do, I could really use some help! :)

Anyway, I'm thinking about what should happen and all...and well, there are two very distinct paths in my head.

1. Length of the story

I can either finish within the next 2-3 chapters. Or, I could spread it out a little more which would make things a lot less rushed.

Either way, I promise a happy ending this time!! :)

2. Skye's baby.

Okay, here's the real question. I have this friend who just went through a miscarriage. I didn't even know until she opened up to me a couple of days ago. She's blaming herself for it, you know? And I feel really horrible. She asked me if I would write her a chapter dealing with miscarriage, you know? So I thought, maybe I'd make Skye have one. Haden could then comfort her?

The other way is to go through with the pregnancy, of course.

I think I could make it work either way...I was just wondering what you guys thought.

Even if Skye loses the baby now, I will make her have one by the end of the book. So you don't need to worry about that.

I just feel like it is important for my friend to realise it isn't her fault. She tends to identify herself with characters in stories...I thought it may help.

Meh, I hate making decisions!

So I was hoping you guys could help me? Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream and a drzzle of chocolate syrup?? :)

xx