Chapter 36

BEA POV

"C'mon just try this on!" Miranda begged me as she held up a lacy black bra and a rather tiny thong to match. 

"No." I laughed, ignoring her as I continued to look around the store we were in. 

"But tonight is probably gonna be the night that you... you know." She wiggled her eyebrows, smirking at me. 

"Shut up,' I teased back, 'but you know it's not my first time Mir. I don't need this whole magical scene. As long as it's Ryker, it's gonna be perfect". I said. 

"You are so cute! Well if you're not gonna get this then I will" Miranda said, taking up the clothes to the register. 

RYKER POV

"Hi, I would like to make a reservation for two for 7:30 tonight." I requested. Tonight I was going to treat Bea to a wonderful night of dinner, romance, and more. 

"Okay it looks we do have an opening. Can I have a name?" The woman asked. 

"Ryker Adams." 

"Okay, great you are all set. We will see you tonight!" 

"Thank you," I replied, hanging up. I had officially done everything I needed to be ready for tonight including dinner and a reservation at a hotel downtown. I had talked to my parents and Bea's parents and they had okayed it for us to spend a night together so I had nothing to worry about in that area.

 I was just worried about making everything perfect for her. It was going to be her first time and I wanted to make it special and good for her, I just hoped she likes everything I set up for tonight.