30

Jesy: Look, babes, I love our Mixers more than anything. I appreciate them and thank God for them every single night, but sometimes they're just too much. Assuming that Leigh and Jade are the only ones who work on the album just because they post photos and videos when they're in the studio, is just weird. Perrie and I shouldn't have to post photos when we're in the studio to "prove" that we're working on LM5, as well. We are just as involved in the album as Leigh and Jade. Just because we don't announce it to the world that we're in the studio, doesn't mean that we're not working. So, it'd be nice if those Mixers who assume that Leighade do all the work could stop making assumptions based on photos and videos and actually believe that no one works more than the other and that Perrie and I are just as involved as Leigh and Jade.

Leigh-Anne: Amen to that, sister.

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne: Hi, I'm Leigh-Anne, and you are?

Perrie: Questioning my sexuality.

~~~ 

*Jadesy's future family*

Baby: *Cries*

Jesy: Babe, it's your turn to change her diaper and give her a bottle of formula.

Jade: Do I look like someone who changes diapers?

Jesy: Listen up, you little insect, I carried Bonnie for nine months and then pushed her out of my vagina. The least you can do is get your ass out of bed and take care of your daughter. Refuse and I can promise you that you won't be my wife for much longer.

Jade: *Gets out of bed*

~~~ 

Jesy to Perrie: I hope you fall down the stairs and break your legs.

Random guy: *Pushes Perrie so she falls down to the ground*

Jesy: I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD! NO ONE HURTS MY PERRIE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD!

~~~ 

Perrie: Why do you respond to random verified Twitter accounts instead of our Mixers?

Jade: Well, I did respond to like three Mixers and then liked a few Mixers' tweets.

Perrie: Jade, they don't want you to like their tweets. They want you to reply to them.

Leigh-Anne: Look what fame did to Jade.

Jade: Shut up, you two.

Perrie: Next time you go online, reply to our Mixers instead of random verified accounts who don't even care about us. It's not like you know who the people behind the verified accounts are, anyways.

Jesy: Facts.

Jade: Jesy, you don't even know the password so zip it.

Jesy: Maybe not. But unlike you, I acknowledge our Mixers and not random verified accounts.

~~~ 

Jesy: