31

Murderer: *Aims gun at Perrie* is there something you'd like to say before I kill you?

Perrie: A couple of days ago, I asked my French friend if she likes to play video games. Do you know what she said?

Murderer: No.

Perrie: She said "Wii".

Murderer: 

Perrie: 

Murderer: *Shoots Perrie*

~~~ 

Dentist: Open up!

Leigh-Anne: Look, you seem like a great woman and all but I only talk about my problems with my mum and my friends.

Dentist:

Leigh-Anne: You didn't ask me to open up about how I feel, did you?

Dentist: No, I asked you to open your mouth.

~~~ 

Doctor: Except from a broken collarbone and a broken foot, you seem to be okay.

Jesy: Appearances can be deceiving.

Doctor: I'm sorry, what?

Jesy: *Sighs* I'm very sad.

~~~ 

Jesy: *Walks into the living room and finds Jade lying on the floor* is she okay?

Leigh-Anne: She couldn't sleep so I gave her sleeping pills.

Jesy: How many pills did you give her?

Leigh-Anne: Five.

Jesy: ARE YOU INSANE?! - PERRIE, CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Perrie: *From upstairs* why?!

Jesy: BECAUSE LEIGH HAS KILLED JADE!

Leigh-Anne: Look, I didn't-

Jesy: Shut up before I shove your sleeping pills down your throat!

Leigh-Anne: SLEEPING PILLS IS CODE FOR TEA AND BISCUITS, YOU IDIOT!

Jesy:

Leigh-Anne:

Jesy: You've given her tea and biscuits?

Leigh-Anne: Yes! I gave her a cup of Yorkshire Tea and five lemon biscuits.

Jesy: Then why the fuck did you say that you gave her sleeping pills?!

Leigh-Anne: Because tea and biscuits work like sleeping pills for Jade when she can't sleep!

Jesy: *Starts laughing like a psychopath* this, this is the reason why I'm going to die early. You've already given me one heart attack today and now you just gave me another one. I should choke you with a pillow and kick you out of the house for scaring me like this.

Leigh-Anne: I'm sorry.

Jesy: You can take your apology and shove it up your ass. I'm going to bed.

Leigh-Anne: If you can't sleep, you can always come downstairs and I'll give you sleeping pills.

Jesy: *Takes a deep breath* I suggest you run before I strangle you.

Leigh-Anne: You wouldn't-

Jesy: One, two, three-

Leigh-Anne: Goodnight, Jesy!