23

Leigh-Anne: Dead people on the dancefloor, we're just doing what we came to do 'cause we're all dead people and we love it 🎶🎶🎶

Jade: I'll sing this version of Weird People the next time we sing it live.

Jesy: No, you're not.

Perrie: I'll sing this version as well. What you gon' do 'bout it?

Jesy: I'll shove the microphones down your throats!

Jade: We'll choke if you do that.

Leigh-Anne: I'll choke but you and Perrie will be just fine.

Perrie: ???

Leigh-Anne: Aren't you wild freaks used to having your men's dicks down your throats?

Jade: 😳

Jesy: I like you, Leigh-Anne.

~~~ 

Jesy: When we were put into a group back in the X-Factor days, I was confident Leigh-Anne would die young considering how clumsy she is. But as time has passed, I've come to the realization that I'm the one who'll die young.

Perrie: Explain.

Jesy: My blood pressure is alarmingly high and I have at least two heart attacks every week because you idiots like to live your lives as if you're immortal.

Leigh-Anne: So when you die, will we be held responsible for your death?

Jesy: For almost seven years, you've been the reason why my blood pressure is so high and why my heart fails to function properly, so yes, you'll be held responsible.

Jade: Can we do something to lower your blood pressure?

Jesy: No, you won't do what I tell you to because you idiots never listen to what I say!

Jade: Sorry I asked. I just wanted to help...

Jesy: Yeah? Well, so did Dobby and look how that went!

~~~

Jade: I have an idea!

Jesy: We're not burning Simon's house down.

Jade: I don't have an idea.

~~~ 

Perrie: Jesy?

Jesy: Yes?

Perrie: At your wedding, who'll walk you down the aisle?

Jesy: Either Jonathan or Jake's dad. Why are you asking?

Perrie: Because I thought I'd walk you down considering you don't have a father of your own.

Jesy: *Chokes up* you're so kind.

~~~ 

Perrie: What happens if the moon explodes?

Leigh-Anne: Babe, it's four in the morning. Go to sleep.

~~~ 

Jade: Do you prefer men or women?

Leigh-Anne: I prefer Perrie.

~~~ 

Interviewer: Jade, what do you like the most about Jesy?