82

Leigh-Anne: *Crying*

Jesy: I will destroy every aspect of the known universe and burn the remains to ash in order to be sure I eradicated whatever hurt you.

Leigh-Anne: A hug would be very appreciated.

Jesy: *Hugs Leigh-Anne* I love you so much.

~~~

Jade: I guess I'm just too tough to cry.

Perrie: You lied in bed and cried over Lexa less than an hour ago.

Jade: *Tearing up* Lexa didn't deserve to die!

~~~ 

Perrie: Don't dwell in the past, don't stress about the future, live in the moment and make the most of it.

Jesy: I am living in the moment and it's terrible!

~~~

Jesy: The moon controls the tides and the human psyche. Wolves know that. That's why they howl at her. It's a tribute.

Therapist: Let's talk about your father.

Jesy: No.

~~~

Perrie: *Screams*

Leigh-Anne: *Screams louder*

Jade: Should we do something?

Jesy: No, I want to see what happens.

~~~

Jesy: Pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell.

~~~

Paramedic: Miss, you fainted. But it's okay, you are in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. How are you feeling?

Jesy: Like shit.

Paramedic: Don't worry, you'll feel better soon. Are you feeling well enough to answer some questions?

Jesy: Yeah, go ahead.

Paramedic: Do you exercise?

Jesy: Yes, love-making and sword fighting.

Paramedic: Any allergies?

Jesy: Cowardice and men.

Paramedic: Sexual history?

Jesy: Epic and private.

~~~

Jade: If you have any suggestions, feel free to put them in the suggestion box.

Leigh-Anne: But that's a trash can.

Jade: Exactly.

~~~

Perrie: Do you have time?

Leigh-Anne: For you, Perrie? Perrie, are you kidding? Are you kidding me? Perrie, I will always have time for you. My time is precious but you are more so. Perrie, you...you are the light in the dark. I would do anything for you.

~~~

Jesy: Earlier this morning, I found out that I'm having triplets.