18

Jade: Ari didn't send us any No Tears Left To Cry jumpers 😔

Jesy: Actually, she did. LM HQ stole them.

~~~ 

Jesy: Perrie, we need to talk.

Perrie: I swear on my own grave that he was dead when I got here!

Jesy: About our argument last night- wait, who's dead?!

Perrie: Nevermind, what were you going to say, Jess?

Jesy: WHO'S DEAD, PERRIE?!

~~~

Leigh-Anne: Do you listen to a specific song whenever you need to cry?

Perrie: Yup, I listen to These Four Walls and Love Me Or Leave Me when I'm sad.

Jesy: Wait by M83 and Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. They're the saddest songs in my playlist.

Jade: I don't listen to music when I need to cry. Who needs music to cry to when your whole life is falling apart?

~~~ 

*Vacation in Buenos Aires, Argentina*

Leigh-Anne, Jade & Perrie: *Fighting about Perrie's eyeliner*

Jesy: If you don't stop fighting, I'll take the flight back home and leave you three here!

Perrie: *Confidently* you'd never do that.

Perrie, Jade & Leigh-Anne: *Keep fighting*

A few hours later

Jesy: *Boards the plane to London - alone*

Jesy: So long, motherfuckers.

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne: Kiss me if I'm wrong but Megalodon is a shark, right?

Jade: 

Leigh-Anne: Crap, I messed up.

Jade: Come here, you dork. *Cups Leigh-Anne's face and kisses her passionately*

~~~ 

Perrie: *Lying on the couch, playing with a Harry Potter wand* Accio self-love.

Jesy: You do know that Accio only works on objects, right?

Perrie: *Sees Jesy*

Perrie: Expecto Patronum!

Jesy: Uhm, what are you doing?

Jade to Jesy: She thinks you're a Dementor because you suck the happiness out of her.

Jesy: What?! Perrie, do you really think that?

Perrie: Yes! You always crush my hopes and dreams by rubbing reality in my face!

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne: If Jade would be a movie character, she'd be Mort in Madagascar. She's just as adorable as him.

Jade: And you'd be Marlin in Finding Nemo. You'd cross oceans for the people you love ❤️️

Perrie: Jesy would be Voldemort because she's just as evil as him.

Jesy: You'd be The Groke. Everything you touch freeze and die, and people run away in panic as soon as they see you.

~~~ 

Jade to Jesy: Do you play football? Because you're a keeper.

~~~ 

Perrie: Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours.

Leigh-Anne: Are you flirting with me?

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne: Can I follow you?

Jesy: Uhm, why?

Leigh-Anne: Because my mum always told me to follow my dreams.

~~~ 

Jade: I miss you.

Jesy: I'm sitting right next to you?

Jade: *Sighs* so close yet so far.

~~~ 

*At the McDonald's Drive-Thru*

Leigh-Anne: What do you want, babes?

Jade: Cheeseburger and Fanta Exotic.

Perrie: Smarties McFlurry and Pepsi.

Jesy: *Sadly* I want Jake back.

Leigh-Anne: I only have £15, guys.

~~~ 

Jade: *Tickles Jesy*

Jesy: GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME OR ELSE I'LL CHOP THEM OFF AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ARSE!

Leigh-Anne:

Jade:

Perrie:

Leigh-Anne: Oh my god.

_____________________________________________________
So I've already said this on my Twitter but I feel like I should say it here too. Alex got injured during the game yesterday and instead of worrying about him, some Mixers worry about Perrie and make this about her. Like, why? I understand that you feel bad for her but seriously, Alex is the one who probably won't play any more games for a long time due to his injury. Alex is the one who's injured. Perrie is fine. 

Also, make sure to give the Ox a little love. He could definitely use some now that he's most likely devastated about not being able to play ❤️️💔

xxMxx