20

Jade: I seriously can't forget about the basking shark. Just look how dangerous it looks!

Jesy: The shark isn't dangerous to humans, Jade

Jesy: The shark isn't dangerous to humans, Jade. Like I said before, basking sharks eat plankton. 

Jade: I don't care that he eats plankton, Jesy, if he comes at me like this I will go into cardiac arrest and die!

Perrie: "If he comes at me", lmfao, it sounds as if the shark's going to fight you 😂

Jade: He'll catch these hands if he tries anything.

Leigh-Anne: Ugh, the picture makes me so uncomfortable, why'd you send it?

Jade: Because I want to show you that even if something or someone seems harmless, it can still be dangerous. Who says the shark won't hesitate to hurt you? How can you be so sure it'll leave you alone?

Perrie: Judging by the picture, the shark will swallow you whole and then spit out your body remains.

Jesy: How many times do I have to tell you that basking sharks eat plankton and not humans?

Leigh-Anne: Until you can prove plankton is the only thing they eat.

Jesy: And how do you expect me to prove that?

Jade: Easy. You find out where you can find basking sharks, then you travel to that location, dive into the water, and follow the sharks around the entire day. If the sharks do notice your presence but still don't attack you, we might believe you when you say they're harmless to humans.

Jesy: Too much work.

Perrie: Then I guess you'll have to deal with us telling you why they are dangerous and shouldn't be trusted.

Jesy: Jokes on you, Perrie, I don't have to deal with your shit if I don't want to. Just watch!

Jesy has left the group chat

Leigh-Anne: THIS CONVERSATION IS FAR FROM OVER!

Jade: Leigh, it's four in the morning. Calm down, yeah?

Leigh-Anne: Okay.

Leigh-Anne: Jade?

Jade: Yes?

Leigh-Anne: Wanna go diving with basking sharks some time?

Jade: Haha, no.

Jade has left the group chat

Leigh-Anne: Oh 😔

Perrie: I'll go dive with you, Leigh ❤️️

Leigh-Anne has left the group chat

Perrie: Rude.

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne & Jade: Say You Won't Let Go is our song ❤️️