Chapter 81 - Caresses of Passion

Ishani clutched the front of his t-shirt and pulled his body towards hers as his lips pressed on hers fusing them again and again in feverish intensity.

Her urgency fuelled Rudra's blood with pure and molten lust and he pulled her up to her feet and took the saree off. Trying to catch a breath, he let go of her mouth and she stepped away. As the saree finally fell off her body, she looked at him unabashedly.

And, the naked hunger in her eyes said it all.

Unable to stop himself, he just stretched his arms wide and beckoned her.

As she looked at his outstretched arms, she felt her world becoming whole. She did not have any more doubts or fears.

Rudra looked at her as she quickly closed the distance between them. The moment her arms went around his body, he closed his and hugged her with everything in him.

As he caressed her cheek softly, she looked up at him. The more he touched her, the more the sensations in his body grew. Not able to take it anymore, he pressed his lips to her forehead and started to slowly graze the lines.

There was such softness in his touches that she felt her remaining defences crumbling. Every time his tongue snaked out while he kissed her forehead, a bolt of electricity ran through her. Slowly she felt his lips moving towards her ear and knew that he was about to say something, which will turn her senses to mush.

"I love your hair. Don't tie them ever again," he whispered meshing his fingers into her long tresses.

Ishani looked at him shyly and instantly saw his eyes zeroing on her mouth and she bit her lip trying to stop herself from taking his name.

Rudra groaned lowly and placed his thumb on her lower lip. Dragging it out, he started to caress it slowly letting its smoothness get to him. Somehow he wanted to relish the temptation of devouring her lips. But as his gaze flicked to hers, his senses went out of control. The darkened desire in her eyes was a clear indication that she wanted this as much as he did.

Letting out a low growl, he started to lower his mouth to hers but stopped just inches away from her.

Everything in her cried out with the anticipation of tasting his lips again and having his mouth fuel the fire already burning inside her. But the moment he stopped, she went mad. Taking his face in her hands, she pulled it towards her.

His lips came crashing down in a second and she gave an inaudible sigh of relief. It was as if she had been starving for it for long. However, it was not enough. She let go of his face and slid her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Rudra went crazy with lust as her lower body touched his engorged flesh. He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her up. Just then he felt her tongue licking his lips and her teeth trying to grab the soft flesh. At first, he thought he let her do what she wanted but his dominant side just couldn't take it.

Backing her towards the wall, he let go of her waist and grabbed her hands and unclasped them from around his neck. Then as he placed them on the wall, he heard her groan appreciatively against his mouth; invitation enough that she wanted his dominance. But before he showed her who the boss is, he needed the taste of her sweet mouth, which was driving him mad like hell.

He forced his tongue between her lips and instantly she opened. He let out a low guttural sound of approval before his tongue plunged into the dark honeyed caverns of her mouth.

Their tongues danced against each other in the most primitive routine known to man. As their tongue slid past each other, each of their heightened moans resounded in the room filling it with passion.

Both were going out of breath, but neither was willing to let go just yet.

But he wanted to feel her skin against his. Gripping her hands with one of his, he snapped opened the button of her halter neck with the other. As the lapels fell away, he felt her moving away.

Ishani looked up and watched as his eyes followed the movements of the cloth. The straps of the halter stopped midway between her shoulders and throat earning a groan of protest from him. Grabbing the straps he dragged them down exposing her cream coloured low bra.

"Fuck!" Rudra retorted just as his eyes fell on the low cut of the bra.

But his eyes darkened more as they registered the sheerness of the material as the colour of her aroused nipples were clearly visible through it.

Releasing her hands, he commanded in a low voice, "Turn around."

The moment she turned around, she felt him going absolutely still behind her. Anticipation and anxiety started to build as the time ticked by but there was no movement from his side; not even a single touch. She was about to open her mouth to call out to him when his hot breath landed on her shoulder.

"Do you know what you do to me?"

She wanted to nod as she had his reaction jabbing the middle of her butt cheeks but she just shook her head because his words were more desirable right now than the physical evidence.

"For the first time, I am not able to control myself. I want to fuck you so hard right now but at the same time I want to touch you everywhere and watch you as you go crazy."

She couldn't reply for his words weaved the most pleasurable web of passion.

"God Ishani! You are driving me crazy," he said pressing his lips to her exposed shoulder and biting her skin a little.

Suddenly a shrill buzzing sound erupted in the room.

Rudra stilled behind her and then moved away cursing hard.

Locating his phone on the sofa, he looked at the caller ID and went out to the balcony answering it.

Slowly Ishani turned from the wall and tried to cover herself but brushed the thought away.

Give in before you give up.

Rudra finished the call and came into the room. As his eyes fell on her standing against the wall, they widened seeing her undoing the strings of her underskirt.

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest