Chapter 59 - Stay Away!

Ishani's blood boiled with desire just as she heard his command. She saw his eyes following the motion of her head as she lowered her lips to him. Inches from his mouth, she stopped for a split second and instantly saw his intense gaze flicker to hers.

Placing her hand on his heart, she connected their lips.

The heat of her smooth and soft lips gripped Rudra the moment their lips met and his body just gave in. However, his mind struggled to embrace the passion swirling inside waiting to just erupt in a volcanic rush.

But she wanted more than just the meeting of their lips. She wanted to taste him again; to feel the insides of his drugging mouth. Grabbing his hands, she pulled them over his head and bit his lip a little demanding entrance.

And, his mind just shut down and gave in to the sweet assault of her lips. Keeping up the fight against his urges was not something that he was capable of doing right now. The thought of feeling and tasting her was the only thing driving him.

Her tongue plunged in and he deepened the kiss, their tongues dancing against each other in the most primitive rhythm. The moment she released his hands, they grabbed her head and pushed it more into his.

As they sucked each other's mouth, the heat in his body magnified. He felt himself growing harder than usual and there was nothing else on his mind other than flipping her over and lick every square inch of her exquisite body.

She whimpered uncontrollably as she felt him releasing the buttons of her shirt one by one.

Ishani pulled away from his mouth breathing hard. Taking his lead, she flicked open some of his buttons and started to go lower. She placed small kisses on his exposed throat and chest, making him moan with pleasure again and again. Grazing her teeth on the hard contours of his chest, she bit and then started to suck hard.

"Ishani!" he growled with pained pleasure, tightening his hand on her head as he felt her teeth and lips heating his skin.

Rudra grabbed a portion of her hair and pulled her away, wanting to see her flushed face and kiss that ravishing mouth again. But the moment he gazed into her lustful eyes, everything just flew out of his mind. He grabbed the lapels of her shirt and pulled them out of her jeans.

Getting his intention, she straightened a little and let him pull off the shirt.

"Fuck!" he cursed looking at her glistening skin.

His eyes landed on her covered breasts, which were dangling above him like ripe fruits hanging from a tree waiting to be devoured.

But he wanted to see them naked.

His hand circled her back and reached the clasp of her bra.

BUZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZ!

The sound of the intercom buzzer resonated in the room stilling him. Instantly she collapsed on him and then rolled off almost falling on the floor but steadied herself as she landed. Picking up her shirt, she turned away from him and quickly put it on.

Rudra's jaw clenched in anger and frustration and he pressed the intercom.

"WHAT!?"

"Um! Sir, we are about to land in another 30 minutes," one of the hostesses informed.

"Hmm!"

By the time he stood up, she had managed to straighten her clothes and already near the door.

Picking up his coat, he buttoned his shirt and followed her outside.

Ishani rushed to the washroom the moment they reached their hotel room. Clutching the washbasin, she closed her eyes and tried to block the images coursing through her brain. She was again back on the sofa in his private jet, feeling his arms caressing her sides, making her lose control all over again.

Jerking herself away, she inhaled in and out hard trying to normalise her ragged lungs. Even though she had tried her best to maintain a distance between them all through the touchdown and car ride, but still the air between them had been charged with passionate heat, and every time she had looked at him, she had seen its evidence in his eyes.

Stay away, Ishani, her brain warned.

Yes, you love him but this thing is damn scary.

Yes, it was, she agreed. She had never felt this kind of heat before, something that consumed her every time he came near her.

Shaking her head, she took some water in her palms and splashed it on her face trying to get an ounce of her control back if she could.

Rudra waited for the bellboy to leave before he strode briskly to the balcony.

What the hell is wrong with him?

What is it about her that compels him to break all his rules?

Remember, you don't love her, his inner-self reminded him.

Yes, I don't.

It's only revenge that you want.

Then why does it feel this way?

This craving to have her in his arms.

To hear his name again and again from her mouth.

To feel her lips against his.

To see himself in her eyes.

Why does he feel this urge to possess and own her?

Why are his ways of having sex changed?

With her, he didn't want to reach the culmination but wanted to experience each and every detail of the voyage. He wanted to look at her face when she wreathed with uncontrollable pleasure. And, most of all, making her reach her peak had suddenly become more important than finding his own pleasure.

Everything just froze around him the moment his mind conjured images of her breathing heavy on him. And suddenly his body erupted with a turbulent wave of desire to touch her and make her twisting and wriggling with passion till she lost all sense. Closing his eyes, he clenched his hands in fists to control the urge but it just spread tempestuously.

The more he tried to stamp it out, the more it pushed past his defences, which seemed to be just fragile barriers.

Leave! Now! His brain ordered.

Without even thinking, he crossed the floor and left the room.

Ishani was still inside the washroom when she heard the main door closing with a bang.

So, she was not the only one who was conflicted with the emotions that were consuming them. Clearly, Rudra was also not ready for this type of onslaught.

She wiped her face and came out. As she plopped on the sofa, her brain just reiterated one thing.

Stay away!

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest