Chapter 67 - My Eyes Your Tears

Ishani strode briskly inside and was about to step into the washroom when she felt him pulling her towards him.

"I am sorry. I—"

Rudra placed his finger to her lips, shutting her.

"No, I am sorry," he said brushing her tears away.

But the moment his thumb brushed one another took its place. And then the torrent started. She looked into his eyes and silent tears of regret and anger fell one by one.

It seemed as if she was crying for everything he had suffered till now.

"Why are you crying?" he asked brushing her tears off again but they just kept on falling.

She placed her palm on his heart and looked up.

"I never understood....I never really knew there is so much pain inside you. I can hear your pain beating in your heart right now. Yesterday what I saw.....I—"

Ishani bit her lip trying to squash the agonised intensity building inside her. She couldn't fathom what all would have happened in the past for him to have these nightmares every now and then.

Rudra looked at her with a puzzled expression. Although it was satisfying to see tears in her eyes, he still couldn't understand why she was crying.

"Don't!" he ordered dragging her lower lip from the bite of her teeth.

He flicked one tear on his finger and urged, "Why these?" tipping her face up.

"It's my eyes but your tears."

His eyes widened just as he heard her. Without thinking, he tightened his arms around her and pulled her closer.

He was about to open his mouth to say something when she pressed her palm covering it.

"You are Rudraveer Sangawat. No matter how much pain it is, you won't cry."

His mind stilled at her words.

"But Rudra, every pain has its own share of tears. Today my eyes are shedding your share. Let them fall."

He didn't know what happened but suddenly he felt anger and pain burst through him. But this anger and pain were not for what had happened in the past; this was because of the salty drops falling from her eyes.

"I am crying for the child who faced everything but still did not fall. I am crying for the child who only wanted love and got none. I am crying for the child who yearned for a name but waited years to get it."

Not able to take it anymore, she circled her arms around his head and buried her face in his neck.

Tell-tale sensations burst through him as he felt her lips caressing his ear.

"I am crying for the child who didn't have a mother to hold him."

Rudra stood there in her arms in total silence. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move, couldn't speak and couldn't even blink. It seemed as if everything in him had stopped all of sudden. He waited for that age-old anger to surface and take over but instead an unfamiliar yet pleasurable heat surrounded him.

Instinctively, he clasped his arms around her and fused her body to his tightly.

Several minutes passed but none of them moved at all. Her sobbing had given way to soft frequent sniffles but still, he hadn't released her from his arms.

Ishani tried to move away but he just tightened his arms more.

"Don't," he said huskily against her hair when she tried to move away again and then started to back her towards the bed.

Her legs connected to the bed and buckled instantly, and both fell on it. Rudra flipped her over and she sat upon him, pulling his leg behind her to support her back. But he didn't want to lose the connection. He straightened a little and circled his arms around her midriff and pressed his face in the valley of her breasts.

It felt so right for her that she leant into him and wound her fingers into his hair and pressed his face more into her.

He inhaled and his senses filled with her smell, which now felt as intoxicating as ever. He wanted to rip her clothes and make her moan hard with pleasure but didn't want to move at all. But the way her legs were wound around his body it was becoming hard for him to resist taking her there and then.

Ishani sensed the change in him as he squirmed a little trying to adjust their position on the bed.

"Your daily dose of coffee is waiting," she whispered in his ear smiling.

"I don't want coffee."

"Then what do you want?"

He looked up and clutched her hair and pulled her head down on his. Bringing her lips dangerously close to his, he pressed his left thumb on her lower lip and brushed hard dragging it along with the movement.

"You."

Pleasure burst inside her the moment she heard him. Unable to bear it, she brushed her lips on his and instantly saw his eyes darken with lust.

With a fluid movement, Rudra turned them over again and lay on top of her. As his eyes meshed with hers, he felt himself falling into their dark depths. And, this time he did not resist. He gave in to the feeling of drowning in her eyes as their forbidden pits of desire sucked him in.

"Rudra!"

A sense of possession, dangerous and destructive burst inside his veins just as he heard her taking his name.

"Say it again," he commanded possessively.

"What?"

"My name; take my name again."

"Rudra!"

"Again!"

"Rudra!"

"Again!"

"Rudra!"

"Again!"

"Rudra!" she whimpered as the sound of his name on her lips felt like drops of passion.

Emitting a feral growl, he pressed his lips to her neck and bit hard and instantly felt her body jerk up and meet his.

"You are mine."

Ishani nodded helplessly as her blood boiled with his husky words.

"Say it!"

"I am yours," she croaked, choking on the sensations rising in her.

Rudra looked at her and pulled her hands over her head. Pinning them to the bed with one hand, he grabbed her chin with another and pulled it up exposing her throat to him.

"Say it with my name."

"I am yours, Rudra."

"Promise me you'll always remain mine."

"Yes!"

"What?"

"I promise I'll always remain yours, Rudra."

"It's only me and no one else. It should be only my name on your lips and no one else's. Ever," he said as his hand slipped inside her t-shirt and brushed lightly on her naked skin.

"YES!"

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest