Chapter 86 - Moans of Completion

Hearing her beg and seeing her bite her lips drove Rudra completely over the edge. He grabbed her hips and drove into her with intensity.

Ishani felt her world go upside down as he penetrated deeper. But she wanted more than this. She spread her legs and lifted herself a little and instantly felt him sink deep into her.

"Oh Rudra!" she whimpered clutching the bed sheet with effort.

Yes, he wanted her to scream; wanted her to take his name again and again till she could speak no longer.

"Harder, Rudra, please," she pleaded wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh fuck!" he cursed as her legs tightened around making him plunge fully inside her.

Throwing caution and control to the wind, he started to ram her with vigour and she writhed beneath out of control as carnal pleasure shook her body.

"Rudra, I—" she started to say but lost her speech as the tip of his shaft touched her innermost core.

"Yes, baby, come. Come for me."

Just as the words left his mouth, she felt his thumb starting to circle the hardened nub of her sex. He rubbed it hard and her body arched taking in the sensations as it neared the climax she had been waiting for since the first time he had touched her. The next instant she felt him rub his thumb briskly on her flesh and every thought in her brain vanished. The burning in the pit of her stomach bubbled into a full grown fire and totally consumed her.

Just he flicked his finger once again, Ishani combusted with uncontrollable passion as the heated climax shook her body. Wave after wave of pleasure drowned her and she cried out with everything in her.

"RUDRA!" her scream reverberated in the room making him go crazy.

He wanted nothing more than to hear her scream his name again and again while they reached new levels of passion.

She was still the throes of her heated release when suddenly she felt him withdrawing from her.

"Rudra?" she looked at him panicked.

"Shhhh! Relax, I am not going anywhere," he said kissing the sensitive spot on her neck.

"Just change of position," she heard him say as he guided her to turn around.

Anticipation started to build inside her as she felt him wound his arm around her tummy and pull her up. As her buttocks lifted in the air, she clutched the pillows and waited for sweet torture to begin.

"Ishani?" she heard him question her and instantly looked behind.

His eyes were glazing with passionate lust but there was something else in them that completely drove her mad; a sense of concern for her.

"You won't hurt me," she assured him and lifted her back a little more in the air.

He nodded and spread her legs wide. The scent of her arousal was so potent that he couldn't do anything but plunge his fingers into her wet passage again.

"Are you wet for me baby?" he asked stroking her insides with feverish intensity.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly, her nails digging into the fabric of the pillow.

"Say it, sweetheart."

"URRGH! Rudra!" she cried out as a wave of pleasure took her over.

"Say it, baby."

"I am wet for you, Rudra."

"Only for me, right?" he asked, his teeth sinking into the flesh of her neck.

"YES, YES, YES!" she screamed heaving.

He withdrew his fingers and thrust into her with full force making her cry out louder. As her body arched higher, he penetrated deeper inside her touching her core, again and again, bringing the burning sensation back.

Rudra knew she would come again and he wanted that but more than that he wanted her to come with him. He pumped with all his might and felt her squeeze her pelvic muscles making her innermost flesh clench around him. The feeling was so exquisite that he helplessly shoved inside her harder.

"Oh fuck baby!" he moaned feeling him ebbing towards the peak.

"Yes, Rudra I want you to come. Come for me," he heard her command and it went off like a trigger inside his brain.

Thrusting intensely, he increased the friction and felt his inner muscles starting to clench. The aching need of spilling himself inside her increased with every push and shove.

Ishani felt him grip her hips tightly as his thrust grew long and hard. She was so high with pleasure that she couldn't fathom anything other than the man shoving into her, uttering her name again and again passionately. Hearing his incoherent cries gave her so much power that she pushed herself towards him more goading him to take her harder.

He was close or rather just standing on the doors of pleasure to open and take him in. But he wanted her to reach her peak again. Circling his arm around her waist, he dipped his fingers between her silken folds and started to rub with frenzy.

The first waves of pleasure hit her and she stilled waiting for it to die down but then as his fingers and swollen shaft drove her over the edge, she burned and disintegrated. Her body started to shake uncontrollably as the release took hold of her.

"Scream baby," he commanded not thinking anymore.

"Rudra, Rudra, Rudra! Oh God, Ruuudra," she cried out with passionate intensity.

Every core of his burst open with her cries and he plunged inside her with a mighty push. The aching increased and finally the doors opened sucking him into a bottomless pit as he broke inside her fragment by fragment. And, as passion shattered every piece, he couldn't help but cry out with pleasure, still plunging inside her with all his might.

"ISHANI!"

Ishani collapsed on the bed and felt him fall on her. She did not move, for no movement was at all possible. Feeling him breathing hard and burying his face in her back, she purred inaudibly and clasped her hand in his.

Instantly, he meshed his fingers with hers and slipped sideways taking her with him.

As she placed her head on his chest, he sighed with relief.

"I love you," he heard her whisper in his ear.

Everything inside him constricted with the emotion he heard in her voice. He should be leaving but he couldn't do anything but kiss her forehead in response.

Her lips connected with the heated skin of his throat and he moaned audibly feeling the first echoes of desire silencing every rational thought inside him.

"Ishani!"

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest