Chapter 70 - Skin to Skin

Rudra completely lost it the minute he heard her. His brain went up in flames and he grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her. Tightening his fingers on her wrists, he slipped his other hand around her body and grabbed her hair.

Then he lowered her head towards his and fused their mouths.

Ishani moaned inaudibly and felt his grip tightening on her hair. He pulled her closer and she gave in to him completely.

As he felt her body going all compliant against his, he groaned and deepened the kiss. Biting her lower lip, he pulled it hard with his teeth and instantly felt her jerk against him.

She submitted to his tugging and opened her mouth and felt his tongue plunge inside.

Just as his tongue brushed past hers, he again felt that drugging sensation taking over him. It engulfed him completely and he just gave into his instincts.

Nothing mattered now.

It didn't matter that she was Ishani Raijdas and he was Rudraveer Sangawat.

All that mattered was that he was a man and she was the woman he wanted.

He pulled her head down more to him and felt her pressing her body against him completely. Just as her breasts touched his chest, he realised she was not wearing any bra. He tore off his mouth away from her and straightened her and looked at her chest.

Her nipples were standing erect, protruding against the tee almost straining to get released from the fabric. Everything around him just froze. He forgot where he was. All he remembered was the sight in front.

Ishani looked down at him and found him staring at her breasts. As she realised what he was looking at, her mind just divided into two. One wanted to cower with embarrassment and the other wanted to press her body to his so that he could feel the heated orbs brushing his chest every time she moved. But there was another inert part of hers that wanted to offer them to him so that he could drive her crazy with his sweet and drugging mouth and tongue.

As if he could hear her thoughts, he flicked his eyes to hers and pulled her close.

"Feed them to me," he growled roughly.

As she slowly lowered her breasts towards his mouth, he tightened his grip on her wrists, making the muscles of chest become taut with tension.

Rudra's gaze kept flickering between her eyes and breasts but then it just stayed at her chest that came dangerously close to his lips. Not able to take it anymore, he jerked up and closed his mouth on her nipple.

She cried out with passion just as his lips circled her engorged orb. Her head twisted from one side to another and her body went out of control as he started to lick and bite it through the cloth. Just as her head was reeling with the sensation zipping through her body, he opened his mouth wide and took the whole thing in his mouth and then started to pull her aroused nipple with his lips.

"AAARGH!" she cried out loud as her body buckled with the rising desire.

He was going crazy with every passing second. His mass of flesh between his thighs was rock hard and he knew if he didn't find release soon then he would go mad. But he did not want this to be a quickie; he wanted this to last.

He wanted to taste her.

Letting her hands go, he lodged his fingers on either side of her tee and pulled hard.

Ishani's eyes snapped open as she heard the sound of ripping cloth. And, somehow it was the most erotic sound she had heard till now. She looked at him and found his hands taking the torn garment away from her body and tossing it aside.

"Sorry for that. I'll buy you another," he said gruffly staring at her with hungry eyes.

"I don't care," she replied circling her arms around his neck.

Rudra growled passionately just as he heard her and pulled her breast into her mouth. Sucking hard, he swirled his tongue around it and let it slowly glide along.

"Rudra!" he heard her moan hard and felt her twine her fingers in his hair.

As she tugged and pressed his head more into her, he groaned out aloud against her breast.

But she wanted more than this. She wanted him to take the other orb in his mouth for it was aching for his touch. Tugging his hair again, she pulled off his head away from her.

"Ishani!" he protested but within seconds felt her moving his head towards the other one.

As she pushed his head forward, he eagerly took the other breast in his mouth, treating it the same way as the other.

The sensations rising in her body were making her go all wild. She wanted his mouth, hands, touches everywhere. Before he could get enough fill of her breast, she pulled his mouth off from her and cupped his face.

And then, placed her mouth on his and started to lick his lips with her tongue.

Rudra opened his mouth instantly and felt her tongue sliding into the deep caverns of his mouth. He felt her deepening the kiss and his senses just become chaotic.

Just as he was trying to grasp the electric sensations her wild mouth was arousing in him, he felt her ramming her lower half on him and rubbing her hot butt slit on his manhood.

"OH FUCK, ISHANI," he growled letting go of her mouth and pounding his hips up.

"Rudra, please," she pleaded not able to think anything other than having him inside her.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"YES!"

"I don't have a condom," he said suddenly remembering.

"I don't care!"

She looked at him with so much passion that he just lost every coherent thought in his brain. As she stood up, he got up from the chair and pulled her to him. Then he threw her over his shoulder and strode briskly into her bedroom.

The moment he neared the bed, he flung her off his shoulder and tossed her on the bed. She bounced but stayed just in position for him to pull off her pyjamas.

But just as Rudra saw the vision in front, something exploded inside his head and he just stared.

She was all bare.

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.  

Image Courtesy: Pinterest