Chapter 19 - The Nightmares Again

Rudra's mouth grazed on her heavily as he impelled himself to get into the act. But somehow, his brain conjured disturbing images of Ishani's smiling face. Grunting hard, he tried brushing it away with a mental shake and bit on the woman's lower lip to gain access to her mouth.

Nina Bhargava's mind twisted with burning sensations as he had kissed her for the first time. Kissing was definitely not Rudraveer Sangawat's style for he never did foreplay. He was more of jumping in the roaring fire kind, straight to act. Heartless and brute; always taking his pleasure before thinking about anybody else's.

Her body heated up as the kiss continued and her arms started to go around his neck but before she could encircle it, he turned her and pulled her more into him.

Rudra could see Nina's eyes closing while he forced her lips open. Even though his mind was trying to focus on this, one part was pushing past the barriers and beckoning him to open his eyes so he could see the monitor.

Losing the battle, he opened his eyes and instantly his vision flooded with Ishani's smiling face. The more her face embedded in his vision, the more he pressed his lips to Nina's. His tongue plunged hard into her mouth and he heard her whimper but he felt nothing for the sensations he had banked on, did not blank out the rising turmoil in his brain.

Irritated, he let her go and walked away and Nina clutched the doorframe to keep herself from falling.

Catching her breath, she frowned and slowly turned.

"What happened?"

Rudra ignored her completely and stared hard at the huge screen in front. He saw Ishani slowly get up and her hips swayed a little as she made her way through the adjoining chair and sofa, and the movement making her hair tumble down her back like a cascading waterfall.

He saw her shifting the heavy dark mass from one shoulder to another with a simple yet seductive stroke of her hand and felt something coil tightly deep inside him. His knuckles turned white as his fingers fisted ferociously around the remote.

He saw Viman place an arm around her shoulder as she bid farewell and Kabir coming to her side to guide her towards the lift. He could see his hand slowly brushing her lower back as she smiled at him.

Burning with rage, he threw the remote and it hit the wall shattering to pieces.

Are you seriously jealous of your own brothers?

Dammit! Shut up, he growled silently at his inner voice.

With the monitor and the central sound system off, the only sound in the room was Rudra's breathing, which heaved through his chest as he tried to control his temper. He closed his eyes and instantaneously his body came alive with an electric current zipping through as the image of Ishani sensuously sweeping her hair swamped his mind.

And, he lost all control.

He grabbed Nina and dumped her on the sofa. She was about to gather her balance and sit up when he turned her around and all she heard was a ripping sound and immediately knew it was her skirt; then another tearing sound, which was obviously of the condom packet.

Nina glanced back and instantly received a hostile look. Sighing, she looked away knowing well enough that Rudra didn't like his women looking at him when he was inside them.

She closed her eyes with pleasure as she felt the tip of his manhood near her heated passage. As she waited with bated breath, she felt him grab her buttocks hard and with one mighty shove, he was in.

Rudra pumped hard for all he wanted right now was to bury himself in someone's body. That woman had made him lose his most precious thing: control. He clutched Nina's hips and thrust harder than usual.

Nina moaned hard and he barked, "Don't!"

Remembering that he did not also like moaning or women taking his name while he had sex with them, she picked up the cushion from the side and pressed her mouth into it.

Knowing he was quite near, practically at the brink, Rudra pulled her hips higher and pushed with all his force. His jaw clenched with pent-up energy as he released himself inside her.

Within a split second, he pulled himself out of her and zipped his trousers.

As he strode towards his bedroom, his only thought was to get rid of these clothes. Flicking off his loosened tie, he kicked off his shoes. Then he put his hands on either side of his shirt and pulled hard, ripping it apart with buttons skittering everywhere. Lastly, his trousers along with his boxers were flung on the floor to the pile of clothes already lying at his feet.

Nina stared at him as he stood in his perfect nude form looking at the clothes. Then, her mouth gaped open in outrage as she saw him pick them up and shove them in the fireplace.

He lighted a match and threw it on the clothes and the fire turned them into ashes in a matter of minutes.

Nina shook her head knowing his violent streak. Time to go, she thought and stood up from the sofa.

Rudra stood beneath the shower and let the cold water quench the rising flames inside him but instead, it became a roaring blaze. The voices started to ring in his ears and his inner vision flooded with images of every PTSD attack that he had had till now.

Suddenly he remembered Viman's limping form and cursed hard. That must have been from the last attack.

Dammit! When will this all be over?

Her face came back, again and again, reminding him of that dark calamitous night. Within seconds he felt the nerves in his temples bursting with pain as his chest started to feel heavy.

No, he couldn't let this happen, not again. His brothers were not here, neither was Amar.

He needed to act fast.

Quickly, he turned off the shower and somehow wound a towel around him, and staggered outside. Clutching the doorframe, he tried to focus but all he saw were those dark figures starting to form around him. As their floating shapes started to tread towards him in a slow and predatory pace, his mouth opened in a traumatic shriek.

"MANNA!"

Copyright © Paromita Majumder. All Rights Reserved.

Image Courtesy: Pinterest