Laryngitis

Peyton p.o.v:

We were in the choir room. Tina and I were checking out our boyfriends while they practice dancing but when they slowly stopped we both turned our faces to the now shaved head Puck. And once he sat down the bell rang. James and Mike came and sat down besides us as i just start laughing while leaning against mike more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walk out of the school and start walking to my car only to see Puck get thrown into the trash can. My jaw drops running to the trash can before slapping the nerd across the head. "DUMMIES ONCE HE GETS BADASS AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE DEAD" I yelled before looking into the trashcan. Slowly I sighed saying "This is what you guy when you mess with the power of nerds" I helped Puck out of the trashcan. He just sighed saying "yeah yeah whatever" I shake my head pushing his head before walking away and yelling "Later puckerman!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the choir room and like always me and Tina were missing around with our feet until Mister Shue said "I am very disappointed in you guys." making Jellyfish say "I can't believe you narced on us." and Blueberry to answer back "Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys." Before mister shue can say anything I say "Well Blueberry I'm tired of you thinking you're all that. Yeah you have talent but Mercedes, Santana, and even I can top you. Plus why do you think we're not doing it it's because of YOU"

I lazily sit up and look over at the girl who is glaring daggers at me "I love you Blueberry but you can but to much for all of us to handle" Then Mister shue says "a glee club is about a myriad of voices co-" but before he could continue I say "Really then Mister Shue why don't you for once give the solos to someone else and please please let US choose songs." I look up at him a bit mad before continuing "All you ever do is give everything to Rachel. Its like our club name should be 'Rachel and the by standers' Just for once! Once Mister Shue do something different to get us going again!"

I practically yell and when I finish I look down at the ground letting my hair fall into my face and my hands rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm sorry Mister Shue...just some stuff have been happening...and with Rachel being the snitch is annoying me." I finish off before looking up to see a shocked looking Mister shue. "it's okay Peyton...just be careful with who you yell at.....anyway the assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself--- where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then..... you're going to stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you." I stopped listening once Mike pulling me on his lap and let me shut my eyes to relax. Once the bell rang he carried me to my next class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again in the choir room still messing as usual mister shue claps his hands saying "Alright guys let's get started." Rachel stands up walking to the middle of the room while saying "As i was first on the sign-up sheet. I'll kick things off" and with an okay mister shue moves to sit down and she starts.

I cover my mouth leaning against Mike trying to hold in my laughter but he just covers my mouth as well knowing i might explode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------