Grilled cheesus

(Okay my readers this is the episode of where kurt's dad has a heart attack but in the this chapter will be around Peyton's past and depression of her past and as well as what she thinks of herself. Peyton may not be apart of the scenes of the glee  episode. Also some of what Peyton thinks of herself is what I think of myself and maybe what you think of yourself but remember no matter what anyone says you are you and you are prefect and beautiful inside and out. Thank you enjoy the chapter)
Peyton p.o.v:

"Wake up pickles" Mike's voice filled my ears as I turned away from his voice cuddling into the pillows. "Peyton" he continued slowly pulling his arms around my waist as his body and pressing against the back of me.

"No..." I mumble hiding my face under one pillow making Mike sigh snuggling into me. "We have school Peyton" he whispered nuzzling his face into my neck moving the pillow off my head.

Sighing I sit up as Mike sits up with me and his face still nuzzling into my neck. "Okay okay can you wait down stairs for me?" I mumble tiredly as my bed hair mess into my face.

"Yes pickles" he nodded saying before kissing me and leaving the room. I stand up changing my clothes. Once i got down stairs Mister Chang looked up from his newspaper "Are you feeling better Peyton?" He asked making the Chang brother drop their forks on the table and mouths dropped.

They've never seen Mister Chang be nice to anyone besides Mrs. Chang. I smile softly nodding "yes Mister Ch-" before I could continue Mrs. Chang came into the room with a plate of toast with jelly over it as she said "just call us mom and dad sweetie."

James immediately snapped his head towards me seeing my face. My eyes widen and my mouth parts slightly. "M-mom!" James squeaked out as he looked towards his confused mom.

Before he could say anything I say a bit loud "o-of course M-mom" I stuttered before grabbing the toast on the plate and placing it is my mouth.

"Thanks for breakfast Mom. I'll see you guys at school" I say muffled through the toast and grabbing my motorcycle keys.

Mike stood up pulling James up as well before he could even take the last bite of his food. "Mike!" James yelled as Mike dragged James to the car. I got on to my motorcycle pulling my helmet on before leaving for school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and like usual I was sitting in between Tina and mike. Same piston like always. Right now I wasn't listening at all since I was thinking.

Thinking about Aunt emma and stupid Carl. Why would she choose him over her own niece? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?!

Because You're You Peyton.

The dark side of me answered my question. All my anger towards Aunt Emma and Carl disappearing and my thoughts turning towards how disappointing I make people feel just being me.

My thoughts were snapped when I heard Jellyfish's voice say "pay tribute to Jesus." I stood up abruptly making Tina flinch and sit up as well so she wouldn't fall of her chair.

(I'm sorry to the people who belive in God and me as well I belive but since how I have Peyton's back story she won't belive in God... so warning advice)

"Pay tribute to Jesus?" My voice laced with venom making everyone turn to me slightly surprised since I only talk like this with people I'm angry at or don't like.