Preggers

Peyton p.o.v.

We were all sitting in the choir room as Mr. She passed out the parts of the songs we're practicing. As Rachel was whining to Mr. Shue James said "Come on Rachel not everything can be about you. Maybe Tina was actually happy about this!" I smile at how he's protecting her.

I looked towards Mercedes and Kurt. Kurt told me this morning that he needed to join the football team so I was thinking of ways to make it happened and It was either Mike or Jellyfish.

I sighed but right then and there the bell rang so immediately stood up walking towards the door to be stopped when Tina says my name from behind.

I turned slowly and the class was empty just Tina. "What's up Tina?" I ask as she comes over and walks to me. "Well Peyton I was wondering if you wanted to h-hang out"

I smiled pulling her into a hug "of course Tina" I pull back and start walking with her to class. "Let's hang out later tonight at yours ?" I ask as open up my locker to grab books and she smiles nodding. "I'll see you later P-peyton"

I wave bye as she walks to her class and I walk to mine after shutting my locker.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was standing next to Kurt as he asked Jellyfish to help him while I was wearing my gym clothes which was shorts and a lose crop top and my hair in high pony tail.

While kurt went to the group with Jellyfish as I followed getting a few whistles from the football players and when Kurt danced to the song I stood next to Mike who kept glaring at the other players.

When The coach yells Kurt is on the team I smile running to Kurt and hugging him as he laughs while we act weird. After Kurt takes me to cheerio try outs. Yeah Kurt is making me try out to cheer for him at the game.

James wanted me to try out as well but he was busy hanging out with Tina and Artie. Kurt started pushing me into the gym as Coach Sue watches closely when I enter with Queen bee and Latina Cheerio glaring at me.

I go to the middle of the court as Kurt runs and sits down on the bleachers. I bite my lip before saying "Hi my name is Peyton Darts....so...I'm gonna start now" I hit the start play on the radio and the music starts.

After I was finished I looked at coach sue who looked at Queen bee and said "give her own Cheerio Uniform" she then looks over at me "you'll be wearing that uniform by tomorrow got it?"

I nod and immediately run out with Kurt following me. I went to the girls locker room changing into my regular clothes and when I came out Kurt came squeezing me tight.

"You're a cheerio! You're a cheerio!" He then pulls back "but don't be forgetting me!" I laughed kissing his cheek "of course not and please you made me try out" he pushes me about to say something but James comes running with the other behind besides The cheerios and jelkyfish.

James yelled "Peyton! Did you make it?!" As me and Kurt look at our weird friends. Kurt takes me from answering by yelling "oh yes she did! And she's gonna be cheering me on at the football game!" We all hug each other as I laugh at our weird group we are.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning when I entered the school with the cheerio's uniform and my hair in a high pony tail everyone. I mean EVERYONE was looking at me so I walked faster towards my locker got my stuff and when I shut my locker I was met with Mike.