Duets

Peyton p.o.v:

"Peyton" James voice called me as I snuggled into the bed mattress while the pillow on my head moves with me. "It's okay James get the car ready I go this" 8Mike's voice came in as I moved away from their annoying voices.

"Shut up" I groaned as the sheets cover the bottom half of my body and my lower back expose since I'm laying on my stomach. "Ew! She's naked!" James yelled leaving the room immediately making their mom yell "soon Tina will be in your bed naked!"

"Mom!" James screamed as I groaned annoyed moving the pillow against my ears as I shut my eyes more. The door was now shut as Mike moved on the bed pulling me by my waist towards him.

"Peyton come on babe you have to get up" he whispered moving the pillows off my head and nuzzling his face into my neck as he wrapped his arm around my exposed chest.

I moan slightly as I felt him kiss my neck and his other hand trail down towards my hip. "Okay okay. I'll get up" I mumbled pushing him with my shoulder making him laugh pulling me to lay on my back with me facing him.

I looked up at him hazzily "can you get off of me so I can get ready?" I asked trailing my hand down his cheek to his neck that was covered in love bites.

Mike shook his head tracing his hand down to my neck covered in his love bites. "You feeling better pickles?" He asked I nod humming a yes while I shut my eyes.

"Peyton?" He whispered as I opened my eyes his staring into mine. "I love you" his words making me smile and pull him into a small kiss.

Before he could deepen it I push him back sitting up with the sheets covering my chest now. "I'm gonna get dressed" I said pecking his cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

 "I'm gonna get dressed" I said pecking his cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom

After I was done in walked down stairs grabbing the toast from the plate Mrs. Chang was holding put for me and biting into it. "Bye mom! Dad!" I yelled muffled as I walked outside hearing mrs. And mister chang saying bye as well as James and Mike fumbling behind me.

When I parked my motorcycle I slid off my helmet immediately pulling my sun glasses on. I looked up watching as Mike get out of the car with James walking to Tina.

I got off my motorcycle placing my helmet on the back before pulling my bag over my shoulder. I haven't talked to any of the glee members besides the Chang brothers and Tina really.

It's weird. I mean I go to glee practice but I stay quiet and look at the tiles all the time. Everyone knows I've been distance because of Quinn's words. Sighing shake my head walking towards the entrance of the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the Choir room late. Everyone turned towards me. I take out one of war buds letting it fall before walking to Mister Shue giving him a note that I was at the principal's office.