A very glee chirstmas

I shut my locker only to see aunt Emma standing in front of me. I immediately try to open my locker again but she stops me by placing her hand against my locker. "Peyton I just wanna talk" She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I look at her sighing nodding slightly for her to continue while my grip tighten on my strap of my bag. "Carl and I are having a Christmas Eve party and we wanted to see you can come" she said smiling shyly at me. I nod at her in silence before turning around and walking the other way before she could say anything else but I could hear her sigh to herself.

——————————————————————————————————

Mister shue entered the room saying "hey guys what's this?" While he looked at us confused on how ugly the tree was. " all were trying to get into the Christmas spirit Mr. shue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. Check out this awesome for your phone on the side of the road. I miss the feel of some guy's car." Finn said

"And The ornaments?" Mister shue said " The guy who lives next-door finally killed off Elderly mother. And when they carted him off, they left the house wide-open, so I think she was a holiday hoarder." Santana said "and the presents?" Mister shue asked " I lifted them from a display at the mall but don't worry they're empty."

"Guys, look, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't like Christmas is supposed to be like." Mister shue said "for us, it is." Mercedes said starting off "this tree is like a mascot for glee club. We son sectionals Two years in a row and according to everyone at this school we still suck." I laugh at the though of this morning.

Earlier this morning

I walked away from Aunt Emma fastly and turning the corner only to see Tina, Mercedes, and Mike standing with slushees all over them while James was walking out of the other corner with slushee on him as well. I burst out laughing walking to the four. They stare at me with a poker face.

"At least their Christmas colors" I say as they start to glare at me and to make things worse I wiped slushee from all of them and licked it off my fingers "and their delicious" I wink at mike before everyone started laughing. "Come on I'll help you guys clean up" I say laughing as we all walk to the bathroom.

Back to choir room

"I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot." Both Mike and James said at the same time while looking with poker faces. "You can eat that you know" Zizes said to which I nod saying "preach" I turn to Zizes high fiving her to which she smirked.

"No, no. I am not going to let you guys throw yourself a pity party. Look I'm the first want to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I Would have like 10 to this year but Christmas is all about being grateful for the things did." Mister shue said "I thought was thanks giving" Puck said to which I nod saying "that's why it's called thanksgiving"

"and this year, glee club is going to lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento homeless children and youth program right here in Lima." Mister shue said "how are we going to do that?" Rachel asked "the only way we know how by singing about it. We're going to go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney-vento." Mister shue said excited.

"wait classrooms in the school? With like students in them?" Tina asked starting to freak out while James went behind her and rubbed her back to calm her down. " well if there are no students in them they will be no one put money in the collection box while we sing." Mister shue said. "We're gonna be killed" Quinn muttered while everyone nods in agreement. Welp goodbye Christmas.