Wheels

Peyton p.o.v.

I walked towards jellyfish and Quinn while they were on the bench and heard "685 dallors?" And Quinn responding with "that's how much a sonogram costs. This is just the beginning. There's going to be more doctor's visits, vitamins, new clothes for when I explode."

Before she could say anything I grabbed her hand placing an envelope. I looked at them both and sigh saying "700 dallors. If you both need more I'm here...I have a job and I don't need the money...so..." I pulled them both into a hug before continuing "tell me when you need the cash...ok?"

I say pulling back and smiling softly as tears start to form in Quinn's eyes "no crying..." I kiss her forehead and kiss Jellyfish's cheek "see you at glee practice" I say before leaving.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When the bell rang and everyone else was watching Artie try to tie his shoe I sighed getting up and pushing my chair back as I walked towards him. I go on one knee moving his hands and tieing it for him.

When I finished I smiled at him as he stared at me with shock. "Artie if you need help" I take his phone from his bag and start typing my number in it "yell for me and I'll be there in a second" I kissed his cheek before taking my seat besides Mike.

Mr. Shue came in saying " all right guys. We're doing a new number for sectionals. I know that pop songs has sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible stuff they know. Uh, standards, Broadway."

I look at the paper biting my lip already knowing the song by heart since my dad would sing it to me. I went out of my thoughts when Kurt said " Define gravity? I have an iPod Shuffle dedicated exclusively two selections from Wicked. This is amazing."

Mr. Shue turned his view to Rachel and said "think you can handle it, Rachel?" She was looking at the paper while saying "it's my go-to shower song. It's also my ringtone." I sighed looking towards the sad Kurt who wanted to sing this song.

Mercedes starts talking sassy " why do we have to go all the vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder." Everyone nods and says them mhmms.

"On to item two. The school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair with us to sectionals." Tina immediately says "w-w-what?!" And Rachel says "that's completely unfair."

Mr. Shue nods saying "so we're going to have to raise money to pay for it ourselves. See, when I in glee club, and we needed new silk cummerbunds for Regionals, we held a bake sale." I smiled widely cuz I made a mean cupcake people!

Some laughed and Santana says "you're joking, right? I mean, bake sales are kind of bougie." Mr. Shue crosses his arms saying "so hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?" Britt opens her mouth saying "it's not that. It's most of us don't know how to bake"

James shot his eyes towards me and nodded as I sighed raising my hand "I can make them" everyone looked at me like I was crazy besides James who just laughed when Puckerman said "I feel like I would die of poison."

I got up pulling Puckerman's mohawk as I said "shut up! You've never tasted my baking before! Why don't you ask James?! Cuz he's the only one that tasted it in this room!" I yelled as Mr. Shue pulls me back and everyone shots there eyes at the now nervous laughing James.

James laughed more nervously as he scratched the back of his neck and said "well I've got to say it tasted really good then when I expected" after our sat down besides mile again but behind Artie.