Silly love songs

I sat on the desk chair typing away on my laptop while my camera is sitting Besides it. I sigh leaning back a against the chair as the quarter that was sticking in my forehead finally fall on top my chest from how long it was there.

Sighing I grab the quarter then placing it besides my laptop before continuing typing away for my project about World History. Once again I was interrupted by someone covering my eyes with their hands.

"Yes?" I asked giggling slightly knowing that it was Mike. He laughed removing his hands before turning my head to face him and kisses me. I him softly leaning in and kissing back slowly running my fingers into his hair before pulling back.

"Now I have to do my project" I whisper softly smiling before turning back to my laptop only for Mike to pull my chair back and turn me around to face him. "Wel take a break you've been working on that all day"

He said grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the chair then pulling me to the bed to lay down. I sigh nodding mumbling to myself "I love you" but he hears me and laughs pulling me to lay down and cuddle into me saying "I love you too"

I smile leaning into his chest and shutting my eyes slowly falling into the darkness of sleep. Mike pulled me closer to him and soon I was out like a light.

——————————————————————————————————

I sat besides Tina and Mike leaning against my boyfriend while resting my eyes as Mister shue started to talk. "all right guys I have one word for you." Just after I heard Mister shue call for Brittany.

I'm guessing she raised her hand before saying "is it love? totally going to graduate now." I snorted but covered it up with a cough as Mister shue started talking again. " Valentine's day is coming up, oh for this weeks lesson, want you guys pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the worlds greatest love song"

I sat up immediately smiling at the prefect song that popped up in my head before turning to face Mike who was smiling as well. I leaned in pecking his lips before pulling back and listening to Mister shue. " yeah find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you."

"Now partner up" Mister shue said turning around but Finn raised his hand saying " mr. Hsu can I say something" I sighed shaking my head as Jellyfish got up walking to where Mister shue stood before turning towards everyone.

"I just want to point out that for the first time and entire week has gone by without anyone of us getting slushied" Jellyfish said making everyone in the room clap besides Tina and I who just shook our heads in disbelief.

"I think the fact that I let the football team to a conference championship might have some to do with it." He continued on to complement himself as Mercedes turned to Tina and I agreeing with our faces.

"Fact is I am the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now.And just like a famous athlete I want to give to a charity. you guys." Jellyfish said and which to everyone scoffed to. What an idiot.

"so I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to Glee club to help us" Before Jellyfish could say anything Mercedes steppes in saying " don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

"i've kissed Finn and can I just say?" Santana said joining in. " not worth a buck. I would however pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs" with that I started laughing but stopped watching as Finn glared at me as he said. "Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?"

"no not really." Santana said shaking her head. "cause you always Just to be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn said annoyed. "oh please you guys love me. I keep it real and I'm hilarious." Santana said as I nod agreeing with her. "actually you're just a bitch" Zizes said looking at Santana while smirking slightly.