The Substitute

"So he went home early cuz you looked like he was ready to die?" I asked reading on my phone on an app called Wattpad. The book I was reading was based off of the anime ace of diamond and with a girl as the main character.

"Yes now would you please stop reading and pay attention to me?" James asked as he pulled the phone away from me and sat besides me on his bed. "Hey you're the one who wanted to hang out I was doing just fine in Mike's room you know" I grumble stretching while getting more comfortable.

"I'm sorry but Tina was busy and I was getting lonely" James mumbled getting off the bed and sitting on his spinning chair next to his small desk area. "About Tina.....have you guys..." I started making fake moaning while thrusting my hips upwards since I was laying down.

James blushed yelling "no we didn't and if we did I wouldn't tel you!" I laughed shaking my head as I said "you wouldn't but Tina definitely will" I say teasingly before continuing "every nasty dirty details" I say adding a flirtatious cat rawr.

James groaned covering his face while leaning back "oh god! I know you two are close but that close!" He wines kicking his feet around as I laugh at his reaction. "Relax James I know Tina will love the sex from how much detail she gives me when you two are just making out while basically dry fucking"

James face turns even more red while he cried out "Peyton!" I laugh sitting up while saying "oh come on soon you guys will make love and will be an amazing experience I know mines and Mike's were" James glared at me giving me a disgusted look "I don't wanna know that!"

Laughing more I wipe my tears taking a breather as I hear Mike's voice say "okay okay that's enough teasing him Pickles if he turns anymore red he'll probably explode" he said leaning against the door frame while smirking at his brother who shoots him a nasty glare.

I smile standing up and messing with James hair "don't worry My bebbeh when she does tell me I won't say anything to embarrass you" I say before turning to Mike and walking to him "give her a call cuz I'm gonna hang out with my daddy" I say kissing Mike's cheek which had turned red.

James fake gagged saying "yeah go have fun with your daddy just leave my room please" James said smiling happily as he watched his brother and best friend who have each other leave to go in their shared room.

"Finally" I hear James whisper before he got on his phone to call Tina. When Mike and I got to our room I fell backwards on the bed laying happily while starting to mess up the blankets and sheets. Mike laughs before joining me and pulling me into his arms.

——————————————————————————————————

Entered the room and saw Puck with butter in his hand immediately I though buttered floor. Of course substitute teacher means pranks. So I ran before sliding over the buttered floor and slowly turned to face Puck and Finn with a nice landing.

"Buttered floor! Genius puckerman!" I yelled before sliding over to him and punching his arm. "Now let's see who falls for it!" I yelled happily only for James to enter the room saying "she's happy there's a prank where?!" He yelled worriedly.

Just as I was about to answer James slipped and fell right on his ass. Immediately I started laughing while watching as James laid there with a blank face on. He was used to falling for pranks since all I've ever done when I started living with the Chang household was play pranks on both Mike and James with a little help of their mother.

Tina gasped running to her boyfriend seeing if he was okay but James just laid there saying "it's okay Tina baby...I'm used to these kinds of pranks cuz of her" He said pointing at me before whipping upon a fast motion. Tina laughed slightly watching as James hair was flopped in all different directions.