sectionals

(When you see 🎵🎵🎵🎵 play the music)

Peyton p.o.v.

I was looking in my locker and look behind me seeing Mercedes, tina, and Kurt standing with Santana, Artie, and Britt and James immediately I walk towards them only for them to stop talking about what they were talking about. "Hey guys what wrong?"

I ask only for them all the shake their heads and say "nothing" before leaving me there. "Weird" I say confused about them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We all sat down when mr. Shue entered the choir room with aunt emma saying "hey guys? Let's uh... let's gather around. Well... I I found my replacement. So give it up for Miss Pillsbury."

Everyone slowly claps while I look at my aunt Emma a bit surprised about her actually coming to help us. Britt says something stupid but when Santana says "So, so you even know anything about music?"

Before Mr.shue could say anything I lean my head back boredly saying "So can you just totally shut up" I say in a fake cheerful white girl talk making the class laugh and Aunt Emma look at me with a bit of worry in her eyes.

" what's important is that she cares about you guys every much as I do" Mr. Shue says after the class shuts their mouths and listens. "Now..." He sighs before he counties "I-i don't know what the future holds for me.....and for us, but I know, Saturday, you're going to make me proud. You guys are going to be great."

I smirk yelling "hell yeah we are!" Making everyone smile yelling yes and yeahs before Mister Shue says "good now....good bye for now" before he leaves I stand up pulling him into a hug.

After I sit back down and everyone we say 'Proud Mary' and 'Don't Stop Believing' as our songs and when we come to ballad Rachel of course takes lead until Mercedes stands up saying "Okay you know what Miss bossy pants? That's enough. I forgot just as hard as you and I'm just as good as you."

She says while walking towards Rachel before continuing " you know you always end up stealing the spotlight." Of course Rachel being blueberry says "Mercedes Do you honestly think strongest balladeer as I am?"
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
I sigh plugging my ear buds in and shutting out the world. I lean back my head shutting my eyes and humming to the song. Soon I start to sing it softly.

3rd person p.o.v.:

Everyone stopped talking and slowly turns to the singing girl. Her having her eyes shut and ear buds of course she doesn't notice. Soon the band starts playing to the beat of her singing and her having her music on blast she doesn't know.

Emma let's her lips part listening to her only neece she sees as a daughter singing a song about giving up. Emma is hurt knowing exactly why Peyton is feeling what the words of the song is telling.

James being her closet friend shuts his eyes listening to her beautiful voice. He knows her more then anyone in the room cuz Peyton herself tells him everything but one thing. He knows when to give her space and he knows she'll always get up fighting once more no matter what.

Tina looks down at her lap listening to her beautiful 'sister' sing about her feelings even if Peyton doesn't even know that everyone is listening. Tina knows Peyton trusts her but she knows she has secrets that she doesn't want the glee club to know about.

Mike. The boy how is the singing girl's lover. He's hurt yes but he knows well enough that Peyton is a person who acts way to tough and having wall up. He knows how she wants to break down and cry and scream her problems out to the glee club but doesn't want them to think less of her. He knows everything about her even if she didn't say anything to him. He watches. He listens to her no matter what the topic because it's her talking. It's her feelings. He loves her. Even is she's hurting and won't tell he'll be there waiting for her to open.