journey to regionals

Peyton p.o.v:

I tap my hand on the wheel of my car waiting for Mercedes and Quinn since James them got a ride with puck. Finally when they came out and entered the car i yelled "Bye Miss. Jones!" before starting the car and driving slowly not as crazy like usual. "so do you think we'll win Regionals?" i ask taking a turn.

"Now that Jessie went back to the Vocal jerks i don't know anymore..." Mercedes says humming as she looked through her phone texting Kurt. "Quinn?" i ask turning to face her in the back while we wait at a red light. "i'm hoping we win....we've been doing our best right?" She says turning to look over at me.

Nodding i look forward starting to drive again "yeah but i don't know....i just have a bad feeling...and i might have to spill the beans this week" I laugh a bit with Quinn but Mercedes looks over at me confused "you'll know when i tell you guys Mercedes so don't worry" I say patting her lap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on Mike's lap I mess with my fingers while Quinn walks in with Mister shue in the living room with Paper plates. I stay quiet staring at everyone being gloomy as mister shue says "No one wants any pizza? all right well uh let's get started" I stood up making Mister shue look over at me "I wanna tell you guys something" 

My heart beats fast as Mister shue sits down. I walk in front of everyone where mister shue was standing and grabbed Ukuele before sitting down on a stool. 

 I sing softly keeping my eyes shut poring my all of my feeling into the lyrics. My hair going into my face as i start to play faster singing louder. I tap my feet as i leaned my head back and forth. Everyone listening to me as i sing louder and played faster. 

Tears falling down my cheeks as i get closer and closer to ending the song. When i finished i slowly put down the ukuele and kept staring at the ground as tears rolled down my cheeks. James was about to come and hug me but Quinn stopped saying "Peyton....you can tell us.." 

I wipe my tears coughing a bit as i move my hair into a pony tail. Slowly i look up to the glee club seeing their worried faces and getting scared i looked over t Quinn getting a nod from her. "I've been holding a secret for the past school year that James doesn't even know....I haven't told you guys yet because...I know how worried you'll be and...certain things you'll stop me from doing more often...but i do things cuz i want to protect you guys...."

Taking a breath i look at all of them "I have a disease....that if i get more stress and don't take my pills i may die....like....like...my father did..." I looked down waiting for them to yell at me for telling them sooner but all i felt was warmth. I looked up seeing Mike had hugged me first, then James, Tina, Quinn, Mercedes, Kurt, then everyone came squeezing me into a huge hug.

Once everyone pulled back I looked up saying "I thought you guys would have yelled at me" everyone laughed shaking their heads. "why didn't you tell us sooner?" Tina said moving her hair behind her ear as James rubbed her back holding her besides him. I took Mike's hand saying "I didn't want you guys to worry....plus we had a lot lot of drama so i didn't want to add it up more..." 

Mike pulled me up hugging me tightly as everyone said "ohh~" mister shue then says  "Okay okay let's give them space" he said pushing everyone to eat Pizza. "We'll see you guys at school tomorrow" mike said pulling me outside the house and to my car leaving the glee club laughing  a bit.