Vitamin D

"Come on guys. Give me some energy we've got Sectionals in two..." Mr. Shue was interrupted by Mercedes saying "Please, Sectionals is going to be a breeze." I was standing outside of the room and I kept walking back and forth weather to go in there or not.

James, Kurt, and Tina all said that I should but I don't know. I sigh walking inside the room making the room go quiet and look towards me. I clear my throat and look up at Mr. Shue and slowly around the room to see the three smiling like idiots as Mike stares at me surprised.

"Maybe so Mercedes but you never know the other teams might have singers just as good as you and Blueberry over there" I point towards Rachel "and if you guys would let me...I would like to become of help by rejoining the club"

"No" Mercedes said and walked towards me with everyone following behind her and I looked down sadly "I'm so-" I tried to say but Rachel interrupts me by saying "cuz you never got kicked out and not any one of us let you quit Peyton"

I smile and hug Rachel then slowly walk towards the cheerios. "Look I'm sorry for calling you bitches and punching you in the face but you had it coming. I never ever let people talk crap about the people I care about" I leave my hand out "since you're apart of the glee club I'll protect and care for you guys too...so are we good?"

They smile and engulfed me into a hug making everyone laugh and join the hug.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Competition. Everyone of these people or elements was a campion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better." Mr. Shue says pinning up picture of animals, people, and a pool with a lighting.

"I don't understand how lighting is competition with an above-ground swimming pool." Kurt says confused as I lean against Mike and James lean against Kurt since I kept on pushing him off.

"Just go with it. You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through Sectionals." Mr. Shue said and I turned to see Jellyfish yawning. I could see his gotten really tired for the past few days.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mike grips his hand on my hip to pay attention as Mr shue continues "okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side." Everyone stays still for minute until mr. Shue says "let's go, come on."

I sigh walking towards the girls side as the boys walked to the other besides Kurt who walked towards me but was stopped when mr.shue said "Kurt." He moved his head to the boys side making Kurt sigh and walk back over there.

"Here's the deal. Two teams -- boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each preform a mash-up of your choice." But of course puckerman asks "what's mash-up" I sigh shaking my head and answering before anyone could "a mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together. You know how I mashed your nose with my fist" I say annoyed and everyone laughs a bit but Mr shue glares at me.

"Ok ok I'm sorry but he should at least know some things about show choir if he's in the glee club. That's all I'm saying " I defend myself while having my hands up in defeat making everyone once again laugh even puckerman.

"Anyway I want you guys to go all out. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for Sectionals." The girls smile and get all excited as Rachel rises her hand saying "wait, who's going to be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." After that I basically zone out until Three cheerios pull me with them and the other girls while leaving the boys.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Few days throughout the week I had a free period so I was walking around the school until I stopped at the choir room seeing the guys crowding Jellyfish. When they pulled away from him and he walked out the choir room I start walking besides him and he still didn't notice yet.