Greeting Changs back

Peyton p.o.v:

I was waiting besides Miss Chang and Tina's parents holding a sign saying 'CHANG BROTHERS' while Tina's mom held a sign with Tina's whole name.

I bit down on my bottle lip tapping my foot nervously. "Relax sweetie they'll be here soon" Miss Chang patted my back trying to calm me. "I know but it's been 3 months without them and I miss them" I whisper making both women laugh at how much I miss them.

After a few minutes I see Tina and James. Immediately I ran to Tina's arms as the both of us jump in join. "Peyton!" "Tina!" We both screamed hugging each other tighter.

James coughed "okay now this is to much my best friend and more excited seeing my girlfriend more then me" he said turning to the side fake pouting.

I sigh as Tina laughed walking to her parents to hug. I pulled James into a hug kissing his cheek "how are you James? Any young boys tired getting with tina?" I teased making him push me back.

"Oh sh-" before James could finish arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up off the ground making me scream. "What the hell?!" I screamed moving around.

"Relax pickles baby it's me" Mike's voice filled my ears making me slowly stop and turn my head to see him. "Fucking meat head you scared me" I mumbled as he put me down to the ground.

James went to hug Mrs. Chang as Mike turned me to face him and pulled me into a long kiss. Once he pulled back I look up at him speechless.

"I missed you Pickles" He whispered smiling at my reaction. I nod not knowing what to say. Mike laughs pecking my lips once more before pulling me towards the exit because James and mrs. Chang was already standing there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got into the Chang's house Mike and I entered his room. I jumped on his bed with my back against the bed. "Guess who's been keeping your bedroom clean for a week?" I asked as he dropped besides me.

Mike slowly lifted up and moved in top of me with him in between my legs. "Why don't I give you a thank you present?" He whispered in a low voice sending shivers down my spine.

(Sexual scene warning****)

I nod slowly as he leaned down and kissed me. His hands trailing down my back to my ass over my jeans. My hands moving on the back of his neck as we started to have a make out session.

The more we made out the more hotter the scene was. His hands now lifting my shirt up showing my black lace bra and my hands running in his hair.

A moan escaping my mouth as he grinded into my hips. Suddenly the door open and James voice saying "hey guys Mom sa-" but he stopped mid sentence as Mike and I pulled away from each other.

Immediately Mike pulled my shirt down as he yelled "learn how to know James!" My cheeks starting to turn red as I look away.

"Okay! Okay! I will next time it's just mom said if you wanted something to eat there's pizza down stairs!" James yelled slamming the door shut before opening it and saying "and use protection"

Rhat made Mike grab a pillow throwing at the door and James slamming it shut running away. Mike sighed looking down at me. "I'm sorry James has to ruin the moment" he whispered laying his head on the crook of my neck.

"Its okay Mike we can continue this later" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his forehead. He snuggled into my neck as we both fell into sleep.