Mattress

Peyton p.o.v.

I walked in the choir room with Mike hand in hand only to see Kurt and everyone besides Rachel and Mr. Shue. We all surrounded the piano.

Kurt started to talk " perfect glee club  stance on a delicate precipice we've all felt a cold humiliation of a slushie in the face but as of right now our relative anonymity has Club shields  us for more severe persecution--swirlies. Patriotic wedgies." Immediately I held in a laugh by covering my mouth and nuzzling my face know Mike's chest.

Mercedes looked confused and asked "what's a patriotic wedgie?" jellyfish looked somewhere else and said " when they hoist you up to flag pole by your undies." Artie then says " strangely, it did make me feel more American." I couldn't hold in my laugh as I started to laugh loudly into Mike's chest earning a slight push from Tina and James.

" based on I vegetation I am of the opinion that year book photo would only fuel the Flames of anti Glee Club Terror. I've done a little Library research." Kurt said before moving a few yearbooks and opening up one to the page of the glee club.

He points out a guy picture that was scratched out and said "Peter Gellar. Glee club second tenor, 1998. You could be seen here with both a drawn-out Hitler mustache and rice paddy hat. Shortly after the yearbook came out mr. Gellar had a nervous breakdown. He is now the homeless man is it in front of the public library. Patches." Kurt says but I stop listening after getting tired of the conversation and leaning against Mike's shoulder.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't come to school yesterday so right now James was filling me in about what happened. "So you're saying to me only two people can get a picture for the glee club?" I ask as I shut my locker annoyed.

"Yep and everyone is already saying it should only be Rachel but we're doing the voting today" James said as we walked to the same class. "Wow just jerks" I whisper madly as I grip my binder. James just laughs pulling me into our next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The bell rings and we're all sitting down looking around the room uncomfortable besides me and Rachel of course. Mercedes says "well we're all here. I guess we should vote"

Immediately Rachel stands up walking in front of us all while saying "with your permission. I have prepared a few words." But Mercedes says "i nominate Rachel" then Kurt says "second."

"All right, let's vote up in this piece." Puckerman says passing around small papers. After everyone was done voting Mr..shue sighs saying "looks like ever- wait everyone but one voted for rachel...."

Everyone looks around confused while James looks towards me knowing exactly who I put. "And the last person is Peyton" Mr. Shue says as everyone looks at me slightly even more confused. Rachel and I stood up smiling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rachel sets me down in the choir room saying "we're gonna practice and I'm going to teach you how to smile correctly for your photo." I nod laughing slightly as she passed me the papers.

(Imagine it's Peyton not finn)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rachel and I sit down smiling as the guy acts like a jerk. I didn't really pay attention until Rachel says "a.....a casting session for what?" He looks up saying " my brother-in-law is shooting a commercial for his store. I'm directing it. I just do  these School photos for the money."

Rachel starts to cry as I watch confused. After whatever he says Rachel says "I can cry on demand" immediately I just start laughing. Before she continues "it's one of my many talents. I'm very versatil, and aside from nudity and the exploitation of animals, I'll pretty much do anything to break into the business" she stands up smiling and waves her hand for me to do the same.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Now we're in the choir room everyone confused and I'm tired so I'm getting a piggy back ride from Mike. I ignored the questioning from James as Rachel says "OK look I realize now that all of you think that the Glee Club is just a joke." I cough before she continues "besides Peyton of course. Okay and you're convinced that we can't win and your content to just sit idle by until Figgins cancels the club. Well I'm about to present to you a rare opportunity. opportunity to become  Stars." Quinn says "how?"

Before Rachel could answer I sigh lazily "we've all been cast in a local commercial" immediately everyone looks between me and Rachel before celebrating.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I lean against my arm waiting for everyone and listening to what their saying even if I don't really care.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡