Dream on

Peyton p.o.v:

(hey guys thank you for 1K readers! hope you share and continue reading!)

We were in the choir room and Mister said "Okay guys listen up this is MIster Ryan. He's a memeber of the school board,and he would like to say a fe words." He said almost walking to sit down but came back fastly saying "I-I just want you guiys to listen critically and know that what he's saying is just one of many opinions." Mister shue finally finsihed off before actually sitting down.

The Ryan (Okay i know what im gonna say isn't about the book but i have a classmate named RYuan he is a big ASSHOLE. anyway back to the story) guy starts talking "Take out a piece of paper. And on that paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream..." I muted him out as i looked down at my paper and wrote down To be with the gleeclub memembers forever and be famous photographer  but when I looked up I saw the Ryan guy take Artie's paper and crump it up before shooting it into the trash guy as he said "Your dream is never going to happen. 91% of you will spend your entire lives living in Allen County, Ohio."

"Well at least we're gonna have each other and not be such an ass towards kids who is gonna do way better then you" I say annoyed making the Ryan person shut up and look over to me. He then says "excuse me?" I look at him striaght in the eye "You're Excused to leave" Making the whole class try to hold in their laughters as he just stares at me with shock and anger but of course i just slide him off and look away as Mister shue shakes his head disappointed at me. "Whatever Mister asshole continue" i say to Mister Asshole as i put in my earbuds ignoring whatever he has to say.

When I saw Tina crying I stood up immediately making James and Mike a bit jumpy but when they saw mad I am they usually stop me but since Tina is crying they're letting me go. So I pull out my earbuds placing my phone in Mike's hand "Hold my stuff" I say before crack my knuckles and jump from the third row of chairs to right in front of Ryan. "You are so dead!" I yell getting ready to Jump but of course Mister Shue catches me and pulls me back as he says to Ryan "You better go. Can't hold her very long" with that Ryan ran out the room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking my locker i was stopped with Mike by him holding my shoulder and asking "what is your dreams?" I nod slowly answering the question "My Dream is to be a famous photographer even though i haven't taken pictures this whole year because of the glee club but my other dream is to be with you guys forever" I start walking to my locker with him following me as he says "Than this weekend. How about us with James and Tin go out and you take pictures?"

I shake my head opening my locker as i say "Summer. We'll do that in the summer. Right now we need to focus on Regionals Okay?" I say turning to face him. "Ugh fine but I have Asian camp with James and Tina so you better send pictures to us. To me so i know you're taking pictures" Mike says as i nod kissing his forehead. "Yes I promise now I'm going to be late to class. I'll see you later" I said kissing his cheek and shutting locker before running to class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though it's a school night Tina is sleeping over my house. It's the middle of the night and right now we just finished showering and we're singing Girlfriend and even dancing to the just dance. me playing as the rock star as tina was playing as the nerd.

When we finished we were laughing like crazy and we even took a video so we sent it to the boys but when we calmed down sitting on my bed. "Tina......How's Artie?" I asked making her look up smiling and saying "Well Me and James have been hanging out with him more and helping him with different types of dancing so he knows he can dance and will dance." I nod before taking out my camera and taking picture of her smiling face. "Don't tell anyone but from now on i'll be taking pictures of everyone in the glee club whenever i can"

She nods taking my camera and taking a picture of me but after we both have fun dancing, singing, eating, and even taking pictures of the night sky but now 2 am in the morning we turn everything off and lay comfortably on my bed sharing blankets. Right before i fell asleep i whisper "I hope all of their dreams come true. now matter what people say"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped glee club today and went straight to aunt Emma's office. Once i opened the door she stopped messing with her stuff on the desk and said "Peyton honey? Isn't there glee practice right now?" I just nod before sitting down and looking up at Aunty "Aunt Emma what did you say to Artie?" i asked resting one of my hands on my lap as the other holds me against the arm rest.

"Peyton....i told him the truth about the testing....on the papers he gave me.." She said slowly fixing her desk but as i slowly look up at her I push her pens out of order. "Aunt Emma! I don't care if you're our counselor You do not break his dreams like that! Even if it may be true!" I sighed covering my face as she sat there looking at me while i continued "Dreams are meant to be fulfilled. No matter what science says or anyone in this world I will may my friends dreams come true. Even if it's impossible. Cuz nothing is impossible. That's life. "

I stand up looking up at Aunt Emma "I'll see you when i get home Aunty...i love you" I say before leaving the room and to the library to do more research  than Tina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in behind Artie as he said "I have to focus on dreams that I can make come true" I pull Artie to face me as i lean down saying "you will dance. no matter what. you will and we" i take Tina's hand "everyone else in the glee club will be there taking every step dancing with you Artie. It's happen even if you're 50 or 70. I know it will...." I smile at Artie as Tina and I hug him while he starts to cry saying "You two are the best friends anyone could have"

But of course James behind us say "Hey! They are the best GIRL friends you have!" making Mike shake his head saying "what he means is Artie we're you best guy friends while they are your best friends who are girls" which makes all of us laugh and hug each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(so it's still Mike since James can't dance but in the seating James is right besides Peyton)

After the song i stood up hugging Artie making everyone join the hug.