Moving to Lima

Peyton p.o.v.

I sighed grabbing my bag and dragging it as I walked out of the language area. My ear bud blasting music into one ear as the other bud hangs to the side while I texted My friend James that I landed.

"P-peyton!" I immediately looked up seeing my aunt Emma holding up a sign with my name and spraying stuff around her so no one crowds around her.

"Aunt Emma!" I giggled running towards her after I texted James goodbye and my camera draped around my neck still in its case of course.

I Hugged her tightly as I breathed in her seance "I missed you" I whispered as she held me tightly and nodding whispering back "I missed you too kiddo"

When we pulled apart Aunt Emma immediately pulled me outside towards the car wanting to leave immediately. She hasn't changed....

We were driving to her apartment and I decided to call James since I was gonna video call I'm later.

.....

.....

.....

.....

"Hello?" I laughed at how weird his voice sounded "hey James did you see my text?" He sighed "no I haven't cuz someone was bothering me!" He yelled

And another voice came "Not my fault james you didn't see your girlfriend's text!" "It so was! And she's not my girlfriend dummy!"

I laughed "James it's okay but I landed already" he gasped "what?! Why didn't you say sooner?! What school are you going to?!"

I looked over at Aunts Emma and whispered into the phone "the school my aunt Emma is working at.... McKinley High or so-" but I was interrupted by a loud boy scream.

From the other side of the phone it sounded like it dropped and all I heard were groans and "get off" or "stop it"

When the sounds finally stopped a new voice came "whoever this is James just got out done by his brother!" "Mike! Stop it! You're gonna make her not wanna talk to me for a week!"

It sounded like the phone was taken away "stop this fighting!" "Mom! It's Peyton on the phone!" "Wait the girl you've been dating for five years?"

"No mom! We've been friends for five years now give it back! She's finally moved her and I wanna talk to her!" James yelled "no! You can talk to her later now clean up!" Then the phone went dead...

I sighed before laughing "Stupid James" I whispered but Aunt Emma looked towards me asking "huh? What's wrong sweetie"

"Nothing aunt Emma just a friend don't worry" she nods as I look out the window letting the quietness take over once again.

I wonder how school will be...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! Today I'm starting a new book! Yes but don't worry I'll start water lover again but later during the year when I have everything sorted out...thanks for reading later!!!