Home

Peyton p.o.v:

Right now Im sitting in the waiting room of a hospital and on the phone with the one and only loud James. "seriously Peyton! Coach Sue took away the auditorium for this whole week for the stipud cheerios!" He yelled through the phone i hum in respones listening him go on and go on how the glee club sucks without me. "James" i say suddenly making him stop talking before saying "yes Peyton?" i took a deep breath before exhaling "Is everyone okay?" i asked hearing him sigh and answer "Yes Peyton everyones okay.....they just miss you is all....so Peyton when will you come back?"

I sigh slowly shaking my head as i say "I don't know James...it seems like the star of the club doesn't want me there...and plus she was right...i leave and come crawling back like a little baby i think she may be even more right that i shouldn't come back" but before i could continue James suddenly yelled through the phone "Peyton Seen Darts ! That is not true and you know it! You love and care for the glee club and that is why you always come back cuz you want to protect us. Be there for us. Even Rachel. I know you....even if they hurt you and stab you in the back you always come back and forgive us cuz you care and love us!"

Slowly he calms down before continuing "You just need to give some time to Rachel and come back cuz we need you in the glee club. i need you. Mike needs you." I gulp Wiping the tears running down my cheeks and laughing a bit before answering back "This is why i love you as a brother James...you always know what to say and do to get my confidence back!" He laughs with me while starting to say "of course Peyton im you rbest guy friend and i'll alway be here for you to talk and i know you'll always be there to help me"

I smile more but once i hear my name being called from a nurse i wipe my face once again before saying "i gotta go James..ill talk to you later. I love you and tell everyone i miss and love them as well" before he could saying anything back i hang up and stand up gathering my things and walking to the nurse. Sitting down on the bed of as the nurse starts doing the usual check up things but mines was a bit different which taking boold spamles every time i go for an important reason.......is that i have a rare disease that makes me throw up blood whenever im over worked or over stressed (i made this disease up. i don't know if the disease is actually real or something so dont go searching about it)

When finished the nurse left and i sat there wating for my regular doctor. Looking at the wall i move the hair out of my face as i started to think what  it would be better if i wasn't in the glee club...but James is right...i always go back because i love them as well as care for them but i need them....i need them cuz they all make me feel so many emtions to make me explode but they're always their like James.....Im so happy i met them all even though they get on my nerves.....  I laugh a bit before looking down at my  lap as the doctor comes in saying "How are you feeling Peyton?" She asked making me look up smiling softly as i say back "Im feeling okay....but i did throw up blood a few weeks ago cuz of stress but it wasn't nothing much really.."

She then pulled her chair in front of me before sitting down and taking my hand and saying "Sweetie you're like  daughter to me since you've been my panicent for your whole childhood life...and i know when you're lying and when you're sad. Now what is wrong?" Slowly i nod before sighing and answering her "I've made great friends the past school year...and their my eveything but the thing is there is so much drama...and one of my closets friends talk bad about me and told me to leave the club we're all in. The glee club."

As i continue she rubs my hand "But i wanna go back....i wanna be with them even the friend who said that to me" i shut my eyes feeling her thumb brush away my tears i didn't even know where coming down my cheeks. I slowly laugh moving my head back and whipping my face before saying "im sorry im sorry...but is there anything differnet with the testing?" i ask looking at her hopefully but she shakes her head before placing pills in my hand and saying "just keep taking your pills and you'll be okay" I nod and hug her before jumping off the bed and leaving. Yes i skipped school today but to come to the doctors.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was waiting besides the door of the choir room waiting for Kurt to call me. Yes I'm here. crawling back to the glee club but only temporary because Kurt begged me until I said yes. i stay quiet hearing Kurt interrupt Mister Shue saying "Mr. Shue, if i may? The new Directions is clearly a club with a dearth of direction. Rachel and Jessie refuse to accept that all of us would rather die before we allow them to become the next Beyoncé and Jay-Z. And Finn's mother's romance with my father is sending him into a wholly unnecessary tailspin of despair. What we all right now is Peyton and is to explore the idea of a sense of place"

Kurt continues as he opens the door letting me walk in with him making everyone eyes widen with shock before kurt continued "and how, if we find that place within, we will get that happy ending. "

(i know Kurt didn't really sing this song but i couldn't find any youtube vids about the song he did as a duet)

Throughout the song me and Kurt kept making faces and dancing around everyone. Once the song ended me and Kurt were sitting in front of everyone while breathing heavily and smiling as everyone clapped even Rachel cuz me and Kurt were messing with her in the song. Slowly I stood up and hugged Kurt and bowing before standing straight and saying "Well i'll be going"

That made everyone's smiles fall and start asking/yelling whys but i stared straight towards Rachel making everyone shut up and look towards her as well. James stood up and stood besides me before saying "Rachel Peyton may leave but she always. ALWAYS. comes back to us cuz no only we need her is because she needs us. So if you can't except her here then....then i quit" I was speechless and slowly turn towards James who stared at Rachel sternly.

"but Ja-" before i could continue Rachel says "I'm sorry peyton....." i looked towards the girl who is standing in front of me and looking down at the ground before she continued "We need you....i need you....i didn't mean to say that it's just some stuff just was happening was all...." She said but before she could continue i pulled her into a hug and say back "It's okay Rachel...I'm just happy you said sorry...and if you're okay i'd love to be back"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I laughed watching Mike fall down while i skated around him waiting for him to stand and when he does he pulls me by the waist and kissing me making me yelp. I kiss back but pull back when James yell "EW! nasty!" with tina slapping him across the head making me and mike laugh. I smile pulling Mike with me starting to skate better.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting next to tina and Rachel while Mercedes talk and when she said "ugly" i raised my hand smiling a bit since she's standing up to Coach Sue. I stand up with Tina and Rachel before running besides Mercedes and singing with her.

standing behind Mercedes Mike pulls me to me and hold my hand as we sing with her and James doing the same with Tina. Slowly when Mercedes finished i pull her into a hug only to be pulled back and kissed by Mike and once we pulled away he says softly "you are Beautiful no matter what you think Peyton" I smile hugging him as he does to me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We cheer once April tells that she bought us the auditorium. Now we're in the auditorium singing with April.