Britney/Brittany

Peyton p.o.v:

Like usual I was sitting besides Mike with my legs on his lap and leaning my head against tina's Mister shue had just finished writing 'Christopher Cross' saying "all right, who can tell me Christopher cross is?"

Brittany didn't even rise her hand as she said "he discovered America." I just snicker poking Tina's palm as she messed with James hand with her other hand.

"Close" Mister shue said capping the expo pen before continuing " he did write an iconic chart topper 'sailing'" he finished off as Kurt leaned forward whispering "I have a bad feeling about this lesson"

"Never heard of him, don't want to hear about him." Tina said making me giggle nodding but mister shue glares at me continuing his talking "now some people think of the term ' easy listening' as a bad thing. But I'm going to let the music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the rolling Stones and you guys are really good about putting it all out there. But really good music can also be controlled, and restrain." He pasted out the papers.

"It doesn't have to access an audience, it can let them come to you." Mister shue finished off as I looked through the the sheets of songs songs annoyed of his picking.

"How could you get caught between the moon and new York city. They're like a hundred miles apart." jellyfish asked making me push his head forward "it's a metaphor dumb jelly" I mumbled earning a glare from mister shue once again.

"Mister shue? if I may. I think u speak for all of us when I say it's not that we don't love the idea spending a week on this silky smooth adult contemporary,it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand that this week, at homecoming assembly the McKinley High School glee club performs a number by wait for it Miss Britney Spears" Kurt said making everyone immediately talk in excitement.

I stopped paying attention not really caring. I mean yeah I think Britney's music is good but how she's acting I don't know. I'm fine with anything but something fun at least!

I was taken out of my thoughts when Mike pulled me kissing me slightly different from usual it was sexual and steamy. I'm sure you know what I mean because I moaned pushing him back as the class looked at us ohhing.

I blushed red wiping mike's bottom lip. "What was that for mike?" I asked ignoring the stares as he smiles "I was just making sure you're okay. You always space out sometimes" he whispered kissing my forehead before mister shue started to talk again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Play music)
I hummed softly with the music with my ear buds in my ears. My fingers tapping against the edge of my binder as I walked to my locker.

When I got there I opened my locker placing my history books inside.  I wonder if I should tell them...  I thought slowly turning my head to see Tina and James walking with Artie past by me. Of course Tina waving hi to me.

Maybe not with everything...  I sigh thinking about last year and if more drama will come this year too. I shake my head shutting my locker only to met by a worried looking Mike.

Immediately I take my ear bud out wrapping it behind my neck and letting it fall down to my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked confused as he took my hand.

"I could ask you the same Peyton" he said seriously. My eyes slightly widen. Mike has been keeping a good eye on me and making sure if anything was wrong. My heart clinched.