Funk

peyton p.o.v:

I hum to a song blasting in my car as i park in front of the Chang house since Mike left James for football meeting this morning. Turning down the music I look over at the window seeing James walking towards the car. As he entered the car I looked at him not driving the car just yet.

James looks over at me slightly confused making him ask "What is it Peyton?" I take his hand pushing his pills into his hand "Stop skipping on your pills James...You've been getting mad at Tina for no reason" He looks down but i pull his chin so we're facing as i continue "You know what will happen if you keep skipping on them....we need you James...I need you....so take the pills"

He nods slowly before pulling his hand back and hugging me as he started to cry. I hug him back but after 5 minutes i pull back saying "Now when we get to the school talk to Tina" He laughs nodding before putting on his seatbelt. I start the car and drive fastly to the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James and I were walking talking but we stopped when Rachel moved in front of us saying "We have to go the auditorium! it's important!" following after we run to the Auditorium. As we enter the auditorium only to see Jessie with his old glee club but now he's back to it.  I didn't really pay attention to Rachel and him talking as I thought of songs I liked which were weird and Funky but i was brought out of my thoughts when Tina pulled me to sit down.

after she said those words i stood up jumping from the seats before anyone could catch me and jump on the stage tackling her to the ground. Her teammates backing away and my friends standing up to get a better view as I start to punch her face. "You son of a bitch" i say in between punches. I yell as someone picks me up and starts walking while i yell "You know what else is QUAINT?! Your ugly as face BITCH! Wait and see I'll make it even uglier! YOU too Jessie! you and Your ramen HAIR!" The glee club following behind Mike who was carrying me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hell no" i say gripping my hand into a fist as i turn around ready to run back to them but of course all the boys are in front of me shaking their heads. "No Peyton you've already got on girl" James says crossing his arms while everyone else nods. "Come on Pay you've scared them good enough" Jellyfish said trying to change my mind but i shake my head saying "if they've did this to the choir room i didn't scare them enough at all" i crack my knuckles but Puck being like me puts his hand on his shoulder saying "I know you're a badass like me but we need to know when to stop" Sighing i move his hand and sit down. "Fine but i am doing a thing" I pout making everyone in the room laugh making me smile a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parking the car with the moonlight shining on my car  i grab my phone pressing on the contact saying 'puckass' and wait for him to answer as i stare at the house. "Yo puckerman here" I sigh scratching the back of my neck as i say "Puck I'm here...send her out" I say before hanging up and tapping the wheel waiting. Two minutes Quinn comes out of the house by a pushing puck as she asked "Puck!" She was confused but once she looked forward seeing my car she stopped staying quiet.

Puck pushed her right to the passenger seat door and opened it for her before slowly getting in the car as she stayed quiet and confused. He shut the door and bent down so his face was next to the opened window. "She'll drop you off later tonight Quinn so you can take a break from the house." Quinn nods a bit before he pulled back waving as i start the car driving away.