The sue sylvester shuffle

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I muttered to myself as I held on to my long black coat that engulfed me. "Hey a dare is a dare Peyton and I'm so glad Lewis dared you to do this" James laughed only for Tina to slap him across the head. "Shut up James this is embarrassing for her" Tina said glaring at him.

I nodded faking my tears as tina hugged me and when she wasn't looking I looked at James sticking my tongue at him. He scoffed muttering swear words under his breath but his attitude changed immediately when he saw the time. "It's time Peyton!" He yelled happily.

Sighing I took off my coat which showed of the opposite team cheerleader uniform. "Oh god please do help me" I say before running and standing at the end of the field. Gulping down my nervousness I turned around and lift my skirt up.

Under my skirt was showing the pantie under thing with the words loser on it

Under my skirt was showing the pantie under thing with the words loser on it. I blushed hearing the crowd go wild at The red side while the white green side was booing but was cheering at my ass. The football players were doing their play and the opposite team was to busy staring at my ass that one of the guys on my team grabbed the ball.

Immediately after five minutes I dropped my skirt and ran back to James and Tina who were smiling and laughing while James held his phone since he was recording so there was proof I did the dare to send to Lewis. I whipped my coat back on and hide behind James who was still laughing his ass off. What a way to start this week.

——————————————————————————————————

"So I was going through my bucket list I notice you're the only glee loser that I haven't slushed yet." One of the football players said. "Damn bear broke his heart" Karofsky said teasingly. Annoyed I grabbed Artie's chair from behind and push him behind me.

"Boys if you don't want to you asses to be beat then I suggest you turn around and start walking cuz I swear to god that if you don't all of your asses will be in the ground slusheefide. (I don't know how to sleep)" I said starting to crack my knuckles. The football players all took a step back but Karofsky was the one who stepped towards me.

"I guess you've volunteered to be set for example" I say before grabbing his cup and pushing the slushee into his face while my other hand pushed into his gut. Karofsky Immediately dropped to his knees groaning in pain while I dropped the cup letting the rest of the slushee drop on him. I look up glancing at the other football players.

"So boys anymore takers?" I ask moving my hands on my hips sassily. They all shake they're heads no before running away. I turn around and smile at Artie "Artie my man I'm going on a run for food for the glee club have anything in mind?" I ask starting to push him like what just had happened was nothing. Artie nodded saying "pizza I guess would be fine and thank you" I shake my head saying "it's okay that's what I'm here for. I'll see you in 10 minutes" with that I kissed his cheek before walking out of the school to get food.