coming back to Ohio

Peyton p.o.v:

I grab my bags from the bags area and start walking to entrance of the airport not really expecting anyone to be waiting for me but i stopped walking seeing Aunt Emma but....also Carl...

"Aunty~" I say happily as I drop my stuff pulling her into a hug "how've I missed you!" Aunt Emma says hugging me tightly. Once I pulled back I look over to Carl holding my hand out only for him to engulf me in a hug.

I freeze up waiting for him to pull back and when he did I grabbed my baggage looking at Aunt Emma "Can we go home now?" I ask awkwardly as I start walking before she could answer.

"Peyton sweetie!" Aunt Emma yelled following after me as I walked faster while looking down at my phone "It's okay aunt Emma I can just get James's mom to get me!" I yelled getting James contact number on my phone.

Tapping on it I put my phone against my ear mumbling "answer please answer james" I mumble walking faster leaving Aunt Emma and Carl in the airport.

"Hello?" James voice came as I sighed happily only to hear his voice say "Na I'm just playing this is a voice-mail if you wanna talk call my phone again or my brother's or Peyton's or Tina's well whatever bye!" (Readers I have this as my voice-mail where I say hi and wait like 3 seconds before saying this is voice-mail gets my Tutu and dad's girlfriend all the time!)

The beep sounds come and I sigh annoyed "James! Come on i need you to answer! Please!" I hang up shaking my head and going through my contacts again.

Mike

Immediately I click on his name placing the phone against my ear again "pick up pick up" I whisper sitting down on a chair in front of a coffee shop.

"Peyton? What's wrong baby?" His voice makes me smile as I sigh happily. "Mike.....I need you to call your mom because I am not going to take a ride with Carl and Aunt Emma! Nope never! It's just nasty! Seeing them ki-"

"Peyton!" Mike says sternly making me shut up calming down. "Relax I'll call her okay? If she doesn't come I'll call you for you to try Kurt. Got it?" He said quieter making me more calm.

"Okay mike...thank you...I love you...and tell James once he comes back with you I'm gonna kill him" I say smiling at I tap my feet.

"Good I love you too Peyton and yes I'll tell him. Bye sweetie" he said before hanging up. Sighing placing my phone back in my pocket.

After waiting 10 minutes an unknown number and sighing I answer it hearing James's mom's voice saying "Hey is this Peyton?" I stand up excited yelling yes! Yes!" Realizing I'm yelling I cover my mouth "I'm sorry for yelling Mrs. Chang" I say uncovering my mouth.

She laughs saying "it's okay sweetie...anyway where are you I'm in front of the airport Mike said you were at" I start walking to the parking lot in front of the airport while saying "I'm coming just please wait for me Mrs. Chang" I say looking around for her.

"Okay sweetie I'll hang up and look for you standing in front of my car" she says before hanging up.

Finally seeing her I smile running towards her and once she sees me she hugs me tightly. "Oh look at you only a few months and you're even more beautiful" She said kissing my cheeks.

"Boy I can't wait to see Mike's reaction to you" she said opening the trunk and picking up my baggage. Once she shuts the trunk she walks on the driver side while I walk to the passenger side.

We both get in and she looks over at me saying "now do you want me to drop you off home or do you want to sleep over to my house take a day to relax since you don't want to see your aunt Emma with what's his name? Kyle?"

I laugh correcting her "Carl and yes please can I sleep over until Mike and James come back?" I ask looking down at my lap letting my hair go into my face.

"Of course sweetie" she said moving my hair behind my ear before she continued "if Mike loves you enough to ask me for help then I'll make sure you can stay over sweetie as long as you want" Mrs. Chang said smiling before starting the car and driving.

"Thank you Mrs. Chang." I whispered looking out the window as Mrs. Chang places one hand on mine "don't worry sweetie I'm just happy you make both my boys happy"

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK?! Hey my readers did you miss me? Hope you enjoyed the new chapter of season 2 of glee! Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with lots of things like helping my friends with their fanfictions and Family stuff. Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter bye!! Love you!!❤❤❤

The singing photographer (CONTINUED SOME WHERE ELSE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें