Bad Reputation

Peyton p.o.v:

I was laughing while leaning against Tina. When Rachel and Jessie shut up and Jellyfish say "Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch" I laugh saying "i say 20 by second period" meaning the next class after this making and Jellyfish and I shake hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shutting my locker I meet with Mike saying "you got 20 bucks from Finn? why" I laugh nodding "We posted the video about Coach Sue and I said it would go viral during second period." I cover my mouth laughing more as I think about Jellyfish's face when he found out about the video. I stop laughing once my hand was pulled away from my mouth and replaced with lips.

I slowly kiss back as I lean against the lockers letting mike hold me by the waist as the kiss get heated. I pull away once Mister shue walks by saying "Choir room NOW!" making me and mike hurry and run to the choir room.

Once we get there everyone else is there and we sit down besides Tina and James right after Mister shue says "who did it?" he asked holding up a paper before continuing saying madly "This is serious. principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club." Santana then says "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck."

"oh please if it was Puck he would have put himself first then of course someone who he thought was sexy." I say before Puck looked over at me saying "what she said! I didn't do squat." Tina glares at puck saying "then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" right after Rachel saying "And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refusd to put out for you." I raise my hand saying "Once again HE would he would have put himself first! And as you can see Quinn is not dating Puck cuz she pushed him away and he fucks every girl in this school besides me, you and Tina"

I say a bit madly as Mister shue says "Okay, Enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?" Right when Puck said "I said no" I said "He said no" making puck look at me before continuing "I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that.  but I'm not a liar."

"All right, here's the important point. Between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on youtube you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation." Mister shue says making Artie ask "why is that a bad thing? Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet." I sigh patting his back while mister shue answers saying "Look, things are hard right now. I get it. You're under a lot of pressure with Regionals coming up. And I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would. but becoming what you despise is not the answer." He said passing out papers.

Mercedes then says "Man this song is wack." but right after Mister shue says "No its not. It's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that, because of time or some bad press, has become a joke. And, like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. the assignment for this week is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works and make them great again. And then Hopefully can apply this musical lesson to your own lives." "This song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." right after Jessie says that I look over at him saying "you should be arrested for the crime of being an ass" making the whole class laugh and of course Mister shue glaring before saying "You want to bet? Hit it!"

When the songs everyone laughs hugging each other and I even hugged Jessie saying sorry to him surprising him as I leave with Mike to my next class.