Special Education

Mike and I were on the bed talking which had turned into making out. Just as Mike was about to lift my shirt up my laptop started to ring of the Skype ringtone. Groaning in annoyance I got off of Mike and sat on the rolling chair before clicking to answer.

(Asa butterfield as Lewis)

"Peyton! I've got some news!" My online friend, Lewis, yelled while he jumped on his own rolling chair. "It better be important cuz you disturbed our make out session Lewis." Mike said lifting me up and sitting on the chair then pulling me on to his lap.

"No but I got a boyfriend!" Lewis said pulling a random boy into the camera view "and he's hot isn't he?!" The blue eyed boy said excitedly while pulling his boyfriend on to his lap. The boy sighed shaking his head before getting more comfortable then looking at the camera "hi Peyton nice to meet you I'm Esmund"

 The boy sighed shaking his head before getting more comfortable then looking at the camera "hi Peyton nice to meet you I'm Esmund"

(Skandar Keynes as Esmund)

"Hello Es is okay if I call you that? Ah who I'm playing I'm gonna call you that either way" I say leaning against the palm of my hand while chuckling softly. Mike wraps his arms around my waist pulling up closer to me. Esmund chuckled nodding as Lewis says "see I told you she's wonderful!"

"She is but she might get into fights cuz of that mouth" Esmund said teasingly winking playfully at me. I laughed while Lewis shook his head saying "well that's why she has Mike. You'll stop her right Mike?" Mike laughed scratching the back of his neck saying "I'll try but you know how she gets" Mike gives me a teasing glance which made me elbow his stomach. He groaned holding his stomach while hiding his face in my shoulder.

"Anyway," I start off glaring at Mike playfully "did you guys do it yet?" I ask bluntly while smirking as I watched the gay couple turned red within seconds. "Peyton!" Lewis said while Esmund turns to Lewis asking "are sure you haven't told her about me before?" With that I laughed shaking my head while saying "no don't worry Es Lewis isn't that much of a loud mouth as he seems. But when it does happen make sure to use protection" I wink at the two as Lewis became more red while Esmund started to chuckle.

"Okay I think that's enough talking for today I'll talk to you later bye Peyton!" Lewis said "but" Esmund was cut off when Lewis ended the call. Both me and mike laughed. "Well that was event full" Mike said laying back while rolling us to the bed. I nod turning to face him "that it was...now let's go back to what we were doing" I mumble before kissing mike. He kisses back pulling me even closer if that was possible.