FG - 21

SHINICHI

"Why, Shin," inalis niya ang kanyang kamay mula sa pagkakahawak ko. "You said na nawala na rin ang interes mo sa'kin nang sinabi kong tomboy na 'ko. So, why did you brought me there? Why planned a conspiracy against me, Shin? Why did you had the sudden urge to make me a woman again?" sunod-sunod niyang tanong.

"Well," I began hesitantly, "you punched me," I whispered shyly.

"Men and their pride," she murmured to herself but since that we're only knees to knees I can't prevent not to hear it.

"Called it my sick pride, fine," I uttered guiltily. "I was irritated that time, I was ashamed that a woman made me kissed the floor by her straight strong punch." I explained. And, oh. She clearly didn't like my explanation by her menacing stare. "My dad was upset, upset for everything. Clearly, I was wrong accusing Natalia," I sighed. "So, my Dad gave me one month suspension - suspension that would be entirely spent in our ancestral house. And the rest is history," paliwanag ko.

"You promise that after 2 days - "

"Shh," pigil ko sa kanya. "I know. We had a family reunion for two days. You have to believe me that I tried my best to talk this over with Dad, to let me go, however, my dad asked me to to lead the photoshoot for one of my dad's partner companies." Dismayado siyang bumuntong-hininga. "I want to escape but never attempt it, mas lalo ko lang magagalit si Daddy," dagdag ko pa. Parang hindi na-convince sa narration ko.

"Fifteen?" Sa hindi ko mabilang na pagkakataon ay bumuntong-hininga ako. "I'm sorry, I know this is my fault. Tell me how to make this right," I pleaded, forcing myself not to hold her hands. "Talk to me, please?" I begged. "You want to punch me hard? Twice, thrice and many times as you want until you're exhausted? If that would only makes you to forgive me, then be it," humarap ako sa kanya nang maayos at pumikit. "I am ready." Nang mapansing hindi pa rin siya kumikilos ay nagsalita ako. "Fifteen, just do what you want." This time I heard her sobbing. Damn. "Punch me. Hindi ako iilag. Tatanggapin ko."

"No, I can't," she said, sniffing in her own adorable way.

I finally open my eyes and stare at the girl who made me fall for her. Twice.

"Then tell me what you want," I whispered, reaching to her face, getting rid of the strands of her hair covering her damp face.

"I just want to hold your fucking hand," she sobs, staring down at her bed. One. "Kiss your cute stupid face," she added, wiping her tears. Two, "and cuddle the shit out of you." Three.

Well, God, she just cussed three times.

"Damn," she whispered impatiently. Four. "I'm just waiting for you to kiss me." Sighing as sign of relief and pure bliss, I oblige.

I pull her closer to me, I can't help not to grin like a Cheshire cat, "You know what this means," I mumble, putting her arms around my nape, finally giving her a profound kisses. I wrap my left hand into her hips, pulling her hard against my body to break the remaining space between us. I guide her to sit on my lap. I groan when she wrap her legs around my waist like it was the most natural thing in this world.

I can't believe this. I can't believe that my fantasy just turn into reality.

She responded carefully as if memorizing every inch of my lips. I am trying my damnedest to control myself, to not surprise her by ravishing her. When I felt her lips moving away for me I ask for more.