Chapter 47: Drop dead

Picture: Oliver 😍❤️
Song: chasing rainbows by bmth❣️

Oliver's POV:

I just want her so bad. I want her here in my arms. I miss her adorable laugh and the way she smiles in the morning when she has just woken up. Here I am at 3am in the morning wide awake thinking about Ruby. I love her so much that it hurts me, I can feel my heart in physical pain. The pain just gets worse the more I think about her. Who knew that someone could hurt you like this? To the point where you actually ache. I wiped the tears that streamed down my face. I'm a fucking mess.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and began to drink it. I felt the liquid burn my throat as I continued to chug it. Was this the best idea? No. But it numbed the pain and that's all I really wanted right now.

~~~~
I walked into school with a banging headache, everyone had there eyes on me and I felt slightly uncomfortable. I approached the boys and they all stood still silently. "Anyone gonna even speak?" I mumbled raising my eyebrow. I felt awful maybe that vodka last night wasn't a good idea to drink.

Jordan lifted his head up awkwardly. "Uh yeah you okay though?" He spoke up.

"Couldn't be better" I said giving him the fakest smile ever. He nodded but I knew he didn't believe me.

The bell rung and it was time for first lesson. 
After tutor I headed for maths. (By the way guys I cannot remember what the maths teacher was called so don't yell at me okay)
"Another detention" my maths teacher said slamming a piece of paper down on the desk loudly. "Fucksake" I hissed.

"What did you just say?" She yelled from the top of her lungs.
"Nothing" I said.

People were still pouring into the corridors. Ruby should be coming here soon I kinda want to see her but I kinda don't want too.
And there she was. She entered the room and it's like everything was okay again. The room brightened up and I just wanted her back.

Ruby made eye contact with me but it was sad. Her eyes were sad and she looked depressed almost. Her dark hair hung over her shoulders curled and her eyes sparkled. She was wearing all black no surprise there. She looked absolutely beautiful but sad.

Ruby's POV:

I sat down awkwardly and opened my book. "So you wanna hook up later?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and a boy was smirking and licking his lips. "What the fuck? No" I shook my head. What's people's problems? Apparently I'm some sort of slut now?

"Ruby what's the answer?" My maths teacher asked me. Well this was definitely awkward. Why do teachers always pick on the quiet kids? Like my hand is not up for a reason I don't want to talk. Like are you literally dumb? "I dunno" I muttered.

"That's simply not good enough. Detention tonight" she smirked.
"You can't do that!" I exclaimed.
Everyone's eyes was on me. I locked onto Oli's quickly but glanced away. I can't make him feel sorry for me this was my doing. I ruined our relationship not him.
"I just think you're  being respectful and you deserve to be punished" my maths teacher continued to talk.

"You deserve to drop dead" I spat viciously. I didn't even realise what I said the words just spilled out my mouth. I'm never that type to answer a teacher back. You could hear everyone turn into utter shock. Grabbing my bag I made it out the classroom. I could hear her faint shouts and yells but I simply didn't care.

*lunch* Oli's POV

I sat down at the lunch table waiting for everyone to get here. "Hey babe" an annoying voice spoke. I looked up and it was Hayley. She put her arm instantly around me. "No Hayley" I said moving her arm.
"What why? That little slut is gone now" Hayley smiled devilishly.

I ignored her snide comments. "Hey" Tammy and Lucy said sitting at the table. I smiled and looked up to see if I could see the boys. Finally they made it to the table.

"So uh how you been? You will get through this" Lee said patting my back.
"I just love her so much you don't even understand" I sighed sadly.
"No you love me" Hayley giggled holding onto my arm like she was some sort of child.

Ruby's POV

"You really need to think about your actions Ruby" miss sunders said. She was the Guidance councillor. I'm forced to see her every week because the school found out about my self harm. Which was really annoying because I never do it for attention If I did I'd be flashing my scars to everyone... when instead I actually hide them. So the whole 'I want attention' thing is bullshit.

"Yes I know" I sighed trying to look interested in the conversation when I actually had no idea what she was on about.
"Okay well I'll see you again sometime this week to check up on you! Remember don't cut yourself it's not worth it!" She said hugging me.
Okay maybe she was nice at times but I really don't want advice from anyone right now.

I excited the room and decided to go and find Lucy and the others. I definitely know I won't be sat with Oli that's understandable. I walked into the lunch hall, glancing around the place trying to look for everyone. "Slut" this random girl coughed. "And you are??" I questioned. She gave me an astonishing look and rolled her eyes. Yeah that's what I thought. I finally found them. "Hey guys I thought I'd-d" I stuttered looking up. Oli had his arm wrapped around Hayley. My heart just crushed again. But this time I think it hurt more seeing him with someone I absolutely hate. "Oh hey Ruby care to join us?" Hayley asked with a massive grin on her face. Oh she was enjoying this!

Tamara and Lucy just gave me a sympathetic look. They just sat there and stared at me, didn't say anything. I kinda was annoyed at that. No one was sticking up for me? No one thought that Oli made a fucking dick move? Oli avoided all eye contact with me but was fully aware I was here. The so called 'love of his life' stood in front of him and he did nothing? I mean this was my fault I know but really?

"Oh I see sorry for interrupting I'll go" I said softly as my voice was about to crack I was in the verge of tears. I made my way out the hall to the toilets. I locked the door shut, pressing my back against the door I slid down crying. This was all my fault. What have I done? I glanced at the cubicle wall and it said "Ruby is a Whore" In black marker pen. I never knew that something like this would get out. It was a drunken kiss, a mistake and it's like I'm some sort of monster. Well Oli is kinda famous so I guess that's why everyone knows.

I'm such an idiot.

——————
Authors note!
Sorry my exams are nearly here and I'm proper stressing! Sorry if this chapter is boring:( I'll update as soon as I can! Thank you for 20k reads guys this is insane.