Chapter 28: you'll regret it.

Picture: Oli
Song: misery business by Paramore
(2 days later)

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. Before I even tried to move, my head began to pound. It felt like I had been hit with a brick. After thinking about last nights events i wanted to throw up. Me and Ashley ended up pole dancing?? Jordan was absolutely fucked out of his head and jumped into a swimming pool that wasn't aloud to be used for various reasons. I can't remember what happened to everyone else all I know is that I feel very very hungover.

Rip to my head.

"Get the fuck up we're going home today" Oliver yelled throwing my suitcase at me.

"Ouch! Was that necessary?" I laughed rubbing my sore head from the alcohol and getting hit in the head with a suit case that's empty actually hurt. "Oh come on that didn't hurt. You would've loved it if it was me jumping on you, 69?" He smirked.

"Stop right there" I laughed shaking my head. Sometimes I wonder what goes through that boys head. Today unfortunately we were going home. This holiday was amazing but it was time to go home and see my family. Well my mother, Brother and my so called 'father' I hope my mum has been doing fine without me there to pick up the pieces.

I practically dragged myself out of bed and pulled my hair up into a messy pony tail. I slipped into some tight skinny black jeans, a black top which said "bring me the horizon" which was actually oli's. I didn't bother to put any makeup on. Let's face it I'm ugly.

After packing everything I couldn't help but keep checking the apartment for anything else I might've missed.
The bathroom door was locked. I'm amusing oli's in there... he Unlocked the door with towels, shampoo, conditioner and all sorts in his arms. "What are you doing?" I said looking up from his arms. He was taking home all the free towels and toiletries from the hotel. But I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to take the towels.

"Love, you can't just leave this here you gotta take everything with you" he laughed shoving everything in his suitcase.
"Yeah let's take the fucking curtains with us as well" I laughed. "Sure" he said walking over to the window laughing.

This boy will be the death of me. His smile made me smile even more.

We were finally at the airport with everyone and I was yet again nervous for the flight but it went just fine last time, so I'm guessing it will be alright. Ashley was asleep on matt which was sweet. Lucy and Kieran were taking photos together in the photo booth. Tammy and Jordan were at costa in the airport. Then there was Hayley  chatting with lee, vegan and her cousin. I was sat next to Oliver watching him tweet shite all over Twitter.

"OMG ARE YOU OLIVER SYKES?!" A blonde girl screamed pointing at Oliver.
"Yes I am" he said smiling standing up from the chair he was sitting in next to me.

OMG IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" The blonde girl yelled pointing at me. I gave her a little wave and looked up at Oliver and he looked at me smirking.
"You could say so?" He smiled.

My stomach just dropped... did he just tell one of his fans that were going out. Hold on? Since when were we together?

"OMG can I get a photo?" She asked happily. Oli nodded and took the blonde girls phone and took a few photos with her. "Thank you!" She squealed. Before she left she quickly walked over to me and whispered into my ear. "You're lucky, I hope you treat each other well" she smiled running off back to her parents.

"What did she say?" He smirked.

"Nothing that concerns you" I laughed "how come we're together all of a sudden?" I asked.
Olivers face went bright red, "are you blushing!" I said poking him laughing"

Before Oliver could explain our plane was boarding.

———

I wasn't sat next to Oliver this time but I was sat next to Hayley. Great I Never was really fond of her. I sat beside her shaking as I was so nervous for the plane to take off. I felt like her eyes were on me and I felt extremely uncomfortable.
I looked up from the floor to see if I could see anyone. My eyes flickered onto Oliver's. He smiled and put his hands up into a love heart. I smiled back and felt a blush come up on my face. "Ahaha got you back" he shouted across the airplane pointing at me, everyone had there eyes on me and him. Well that wasn't embarrassing. He's so sweet though.

"You and Oli going out?" Hayley asked me bluntly.
"No what makes you think that?" I frowned looking out the window. The plane began to start and in a few minutes we would be up in the sky.
"You're so lovey dovey round each other and it makes me want to throw up" she spat.
My blood was boiling. I've only been sat here 5 mins and I already wanna punch her in the face.
"I don't care what you and Oliver are, but you need to stop being friends with him" she frowned. The tone in her voice was beginning to change ever so slightly.
I opened my mouth and cleared my throat "and why should I do that?" I said frowning. I felt ever so angry. It's funny how she said she doesn't care what me and Oliver are, yet she obviously does.

"Because he's mine" she yelled.

"Woah calm your Fucking tits down, 1. I'm aware he's single and you're definitely not his, 2. Why are you saying this right now?" I hissed.

"Before things get out of hand and I mean before they do because I don't think you would want to end up in a mess? Am I right? Ever since you got here, you've ruined every little thing me and Oliver could've had. Little depressed whore turns up, cutting herself till she can't find any room on them little wrists of hers, begs for attention because her family don't give a flying fuck about her and then you take Oliver away from me. You'll regret it"

—-
5k views! Omg guys thank you so much! Sorry this chapter kinda sucked but I have good idea coming up soon I think :p
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.
Thank YOU AGAIN FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I love you guys sm🖤