Chapter 13: dream on

{2 weeks later}

It had been exactly 2 weeks at my new school and things were drastically falling apart at home, that I was actually staying at Lucy's and Ashley's house a lot. I mean I didn't want to you know? I would've preferred to stay at home and put up with dad but they insisted. Ashley and Lucy are the only ones that know about the situation with my dad. I would never dare to tell anyone else. School was alright. Tom was giving me photography lessons and little Oliver didn't like that, which was good because I like pissing him off. There's something about Oliver. Something special and I can't seem to get him out of my head since the very first day I met him. But he's a bad boy and one of the popular boys at our school. I'll never have a chance you know? He's always with the slutty girls.

"What's up!" Ashley said hitting me round the face with her pillow. Yes we're sleeping together and no not in that way. Her bed is a double bed and it fit both of us in. No shit. "Do you mind? I'm not a morning person at all" I groaned. She chuckled slightly and sat up.

"It's Saturday! And we're going out" she yawned.

"Where to?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. Probably go and see Matt or something" she shrugged.

"Okay" I replied.

I love Ashley's bedroom it was so beautiful. Her bedroom walls were painted with a thick dark red colour. She had black carpet that fitted perfectly on the floor. Her covers were a silky red and so were her pillows. She had a massive white dressing table in the corner of her room which was filled with makeup. A massive flat screen tv hung up against the wall and she had a gigantic walk in wardrobe. She had different sections. Like her shoes, dresses, summer outfits, winter outfits and then her 'slutty section' that's what she likes to call it. Her parents were quite rich I could say.

"You have 10 minutes to get ready" Ashley mumbled.

"Why so little time? Do you have to be somewhere?" I asked frowning at the thought of getting ready in 10 minutes was completely impossible. Well for me.

"Ugh yeah I uh said I'd sleep with Matt" she muttered.

To be honest I expected a reply like that. Ashley was a hoe, but I helped her out with this shit. We're friends after all. "You and Matt have a thing?" I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

"Maybe" she chuckled hitting me once again with her pillow. "But could you please fucking get up!" She laughed.

"Or what?" I smirked.

"Then you have to have sex with me" she simply said.

"What?" I asked shocked at what she just said.

"Me and you will have sex, if you don't get ready" she smirked.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Um Ashley I'm not bi nor am I a lesbian" I started laughing.

"Oh dam it. I always thought you was bi, well we could always try it? Experimenting is always fun" She giggled.

I can't believe Ashley was asking me to have sex with her. What even? No.

"Even if you're not bi or a lesbian who says we can't have sex?" She asked.

"Nope nope nope nope. I'm definitely getting dressed" I said grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Ashley chuckled "we will one day" she shouted as I entered the bathroom.

As much as I love her never in a million years would we have sex.

------

"So you're dragging me out here, so you can fuck Matt and then we go home?" I asked. I was practically dragging myself around, I felt so exhausted. It was cold and drizzling with rain today and I really just wanted to go back to bed.

"Yep you're right" she smiled.

"Why can't I stay at your house" I groaned.

"Because it'll do you some good to get out the house and have some fresh air" she laughed grabbing my hand and tugging me along.

"But I can do that at home. It's called opening a window" I rolled my eyes.

"Now that's just being lazy, shut the fuck up and have fun" she smiled.

----

We arrived at a little corner shop. We stood there in the rain waiting for Matt to arrive. I hope she wasn't having a quickie round the corner. At least do it in a fucking house. "Can I ask where are you and Matt fucking?" I asked as I watched the rain hit the ground.

"Um well I'm not sure, probably somewhere" she said biting her lip.

"You aren't gonna do it outside? Are you?" I asked. Hoping they wouldn't. Not like I cared anyway but that's just a bit. Just no.

"Probably not, I mean I've done it outside before" she laughed.

"What the fuck? Is there anywhere you haven't fucked anyone before?" I said in a serious tone.

"Chill out, well I've done it outside, friends houses, public toilets, in a car, at school and many other places" she said puffing on a cigarette.

I was shocked at how many public places she has fucked people. I'm surprised she hasn't got pregnant or has an STD yet.

"Have you ever been pregnant or even got an STD from all the boys and girls you have fucked?" I asked.

"No I do get myself tested and checked all the time, so Don't worry. Well I've been pregnant a few times. But I just got an abortion. I can't have kids at this age look me? My body will be wrecked and I don't have time for kids right now. I have so much ahead of me you know" she said sadly.

A part of me wondered if Ashley wanted to abort the babies or not. I mean I understand what she means she is to young for kids and I'd do the same if that happened to me.

"I want to fuck someone on a beach though. imagine how cool that would be" she smiled.

"No I don't want to imagine how cool it would be to watch you fuck someone on a beach, thank you very much" I shook my head laughing.

"awww I love ya ruby" she laughed hugging me tightly.

"You took your time" Ashley said bluntly. I lifted my head up wondering who she was talking to. Oh just Matt and stood next to him was fucking Oliver.

"Why'd you bring Oli? We aren't having a threesome" Ashley said folding her arms.

"Chill out girl. No Oli just wanted to come along and give Ruby some company" he smirked.

"He can dream on" I spat. Mine and Olivers eyes met once again. I gotta admit he looked hot today.

Heyyy! I feel like this chapter was much better then my previous one! I wrote this whilst I was on my lunch break at work. I'm not a school for a week. Everyone in my year is doing work experience and I'm working with my dad so it's pretty alright. So I had time to write this! I wanted to focus on Ashley abit more! My dogs mum has given birth to 5 baby girl puppies and they're so cute! I'm literally persuading my mum and dad to get one! Even though we've already got one puppy lmao.

Song for this chapter is "you make me wanna die" by the pretty reckless.

See yous xoxo