Chapter 22: hold my hand if you have to?

Picture: andyyYY
Song: lost it all by black veil brides. (If you haven't heard this song before I advise you to, it's amazing)

"We need to get a lot of condoms for this holiday" Ashley said grabbing a basket and filling it up with hundreds of little boxes filled with condoms. "Too right we do" Kieran laughed grabbing even more.
"Do you know how embarrassing that's gonna be to pay for them?" I laughed. "It's fine I'll get one of the boys to" she said laughing it off. We headed off to some shops before going to the airport.

"We need alcohol" Lucy shouted.
"I'm sure they're will be loads of alcohol at the clubs" Kieran said dragging her away from a woman who was giving out free alcohol in little cups. I'm pretty sure Lucy would try to drink every single one of those. There were dozens. Lucy wasn't old enough anyway to drink. Well she's 17. We've all got fake iDS. So we can drink alcohol when we're there. Even though I swear Oliver and the others are like 18? I don't know.

-----

We now arrived at the airport. Our plane was boarding now. We had all of luggage checked. I was so nervous to fly. I just want to get this all over and done with besides it's only like an 2 hour flight? That should fly by, I'm hoping. "Come on we gotta go" Lucy said grabbing me and pulling me over to the others. There stood Oliver and everyone else. Ugh my stomach was going wild again. I think he realised that I was nervous or somewhat because he began to smirk. I had no idea who I was sitting next to on the plane yet. I'm just hoping fingers crossed it's not Oli because I might jump out the fucking window.

We boarded the flight and I found my seat. I sat down with my bag and looked out the window. The rain was slowly dripping down against the glass and I carefully watched it. Is it just me or when you was little you used to watch the drops like it was a little race. Oh how I miss being young. You didn't worry 24/7 about the way you look and you didn't have a care in the world about anything. No stress. Nothing.

I felt someone sit beside me and my heart started racing. I really hope this isn't a stranger because Imagine if I started freaking out in front of them? That would be quite embarrassing. I turned my head and it was Oliver. Oh shit what a surprise? "Could you like switch seats with someone?" I said rolling my eyes.

He smirked and shook his head "well that's rude, I mean I could just cancel your hotel room?" He said shrugging.
"Ugh fine stay here" I said slumping down into the seat even more. "That's what I thought" Oliver smirked.
I looked behind us and sat there was Kieran and Lucy. "Hey Ruby" Kieran said patting my head. "Hey" I smiled. Kieran was ever so nice to me. He's like a brother to me. Always knows how to cheer me up. Everyone needs a Kieran in my eyes. I looked over at Lucy and she was looking at the menu specifically at the Alcohol section. "No you don't" Kieran said snatching the menu out of her hands and throwing it behind him. I laughed and sat back down. Sat beside me and Oli was Tammy and Jordan and oh my god I freaking ship them man. I waved over at Tammy and she waved back snuggling into Jordan. Otp1!1!1!1 fuck.
Hayley, Ashley, Matt, vegan, lee and Hayley's cousin were further back in the plane.

----

The plain began to take off and I felt extremely dizzy and I felt really hot. Great I'm having a panic attack. "Are you okay?" Oliver asked me putting his hand on my thigh. Oh this is exactly what I need right now, Oli's warm touch making me go fucking insane. I'm going to freak out even more. I looked up into his eyes and his face was filled with concern. My breathing was getting out of control. Even though we're fine Flying in the sky now. "Ruby remember to breathe slowly" Lucy said looking through the little gap through the seats. "Hold my hand if you have to" Oli said taking his hand off my thigh. Lucy smiled at me and I gave her a death glare back. I held his hand and sparks flew through me. I don't get this at all? I've held his hand before. "Better now?" He asked me smirking. What's with all this smirking lately. "Yeah I guess" I blushed taking my hand out from his and hiding my face.

"I knew that would work. Some skin contact between you two" Lucy said resting back into her seat.
Oli laughed and shook his head. "Shut up" I shouted back at her.

I decided to try and sleep for the rest of the flight. I led my head back into the chair and closed my eyes. All of sudden I felt something cold go down my shirt. "What the fuck!" I shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Oli sat beside me laughing. That little shit put ice cubes down my shirt.
"Really?" I said frowning.
"Yes" he pouted.

I took them out my shirt and threw them on the floor and turned my face towards the window. "You have to admit that was funny" Oli said still laughing. Even Kieran and Lucy was laughing. I turned around and looked at him. "Whatever Sykes, but I'll get you back" I smirked.

Authors note//
How how are y'all? I'm sorry if this was shit. I'm an idiot it's gone 1am I have to be up at like 8/9 am and I'm still awake greatttt.... fuck my life. I legit thought we was having an earthquake then but it was part of a song I was listening to lmao 😂who's excited for the movie "American satan" GOT MY BOY ANDY AND BEN IT 😍I'm pretty obsessed with BVB right now. Follow my new ig account: sykoquinnn
I better go sleep. I'll update before Saturday💞

Btw sorry if bits don't make sense or I've made errors I'm really tired and didn't mean to.