Chapter 10: i cant swim.

I took off my clothes ever so quickly and looked down at myself. I was wearing a black Lacey bra and matching black Lacey thongs. Everyone was going to see me in this. Im so insecure about my body. Im very skinny but not to skinny. My mum worries that I don't eat a lot. In fact my mum just worries about me to much when she doesn't need to. I'm perfectly fine.

I threw my clothes on the sand and looked ahead at the sea. There was a sunset and it was beautiful. It was getting dark but you could see the red fading into an orange and then yellow. It was amazing. I love sunsets, it just goes to show how beautiful this world really is. I could see everyone's figures in the Water splashing about and screaming, probably because the water was freezing cold. I chuckled to myself and began walking to them.

I looked at the floor and watched my feet drag the sand with me because I was not prepared for everyone to look at me and at my disgusting body. I kept my bracelets on to hide my scars just so no one would see. They shouldn't suspect anything because these bracelets never ever come off.

I was now stood in the water, my feet were soaking in the mushy sand and the freezing cold water. "Come on Ruby get your ass in" Kieran shouted splashing Lucy. "Alright alright calm yourself" I laughed. Suddenly i felt hands press against my back and I was pushed into the water, falling flat on my face. I stood up and turned around. I knew exactly who did that. I was faced with Oliver again. "Oops sorry love didn't see you there" he smirked. I blushed shaking my head.

"Haha very funny" I rolled my eyes. I was struggling to hold myself up in the water because I can't swim. Yes I know that sounds so stupid. But I really can't swim. "You look like you're struggling there" Jordan said pointing at me.

"Well what do you expect I don't know how to swim" I laughed but tried to act serious because any minute I could drown. "Aw do you want me to help you?" Oliver glared at me with a little smirk on his face. "No I'd rather drown thank you very much" I spat. "Suit yourself" he laughed.

-----

Why was I the only one here who couldn't fucking swim. Ashley couldn't stop laughing at me. I looked over at Oliver and oh he was enjoying this. I turned my head and looked up at the sky again. Instantly I felt two hands lift me up. My eyes locked onto a brown familiar pair, Olivers. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Helping you before you fucking drown" he rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on me and holding me. I was holding onto his arms tightly. This was awkward but felt nice at the same time. What am I saying? I don't even like Oliver? He's a fuck boy.

"You have a nice body for a 16 year old" he whispered in my ear.

Did he really just say I have a nice body? am I hearing this right?

"Oh please do one" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then I'll just leave you to drown" he said letting go of me and I fell straight from his arms and into the water. I managed to hold myself up. "What the fuck" I shouted.

"What? you told me to do one" he smiled.

----

"I think that vodka is shit" Lucy slurred throwing an empty bottle of vodka on the floor. "How can you possibly think vodka is shit when that's literally all you drink?" I laughed shaking my head. Lucy was completely out of it, well that'll be another hangover she'll have tomorrow.

It was so cozy here. Tamara was cuddled up to Jordan by the fire toasting marshmallows, Ashley was sat with lee, vegan and Matt, drinking together. Kieran was completely out of it too. Then Oliver sat down by the fire writing. I don't know what he was writing.

"Can we go to Lucy's house now?" Ashley asked Tammy.

"Yeah let's go" she replied pulling Jordan up.

----

"Right Lucy's completely out of it so I'll sort out where you guys are all sleeping" Tammy laughed. Luckily Lucy's parents were out for the whole night and weren't getting back till tomorrow night, so we had the house to ourselves. Lucy and Kieran were upstairs in bed. Tamara and Jordan were sleeping in Lucy's mums and dads room. Lee, Matt and vegan went back to Ashley's house. In my head that really doesn't sound like a good idea. I love Ashley but she is a hoe. Ashley and 3 boys just. Just oh god. "Okay so that means you and Oliver are sleeping downstairs on the sofa" Tammy smiled. I knew exactly what she was doing.

I pulled Tammy aside grabbing her wrist. "I know what you're doing" I whispered. "What are you on about?" She said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "You know exactly what" I muttered. She laughed once again shaking her head. "You two have fun" she said pushing me into the living room along with Oliver and closing the door. "Oh for fucksakes really" oli rolled his eyes

--------

This is maybe a little short idk. Sorry this is probably so boring! I'm trying to make this story intresting!

Song for this chapter is blessed with a curse by bring me the horizon.