Chapter 41: tattoos

Me and Oli were sipping our hot chocolate sat by the toasty warm fire. Oscar was snoozing down in front of it which made me smile. I don't care what anyone says dogs a cute and deserve all the love they can get. It makes me sad hearing about the dogs in the animal shelters. Christmas was a few days ago now. But I have to say it's one of the best Christmas's I've ever had. Seeing as most of mine weren't great. My mum and dad were constantly calling me to come home and spend Christmas with them. But why should I? was absolutely unforgettable. Tom and his girlfriend are the most loving people ever. Oli also liked his presents which was good. He bought me a few nice things but told me we had to go out to get my present. So all night and morning I've been thinking what it could be.

"Morning" Tom said sitting next to Oli with a coffee, he yawned and his eyes set onto Oscar. "How can a dog be so Fucking cute" he laughed sipping his drink.
"He's a twat look at him" Oli laughed.
"Says you" Tom muttered.

"You ready to go out today and get your present?" Oli said sitting up as he placed his warm hand on my thigh.
Automatically I felt nervous even though this wasn't anything new. I nodded and smiled looking out the window as the snow continued to fall.

——-
Oli started the engine and we were off. The street looked just like winter wonderland. Icicles hanging from the trees which glistened in the sun and he snow was white as anything it just covered everything. "You excited?" Oli said glancing at me.
"Yeah also nervous because I have no idea where we are going" I laughed nervously.
"Don't be you'll love it" he smiled pouring at me.
I laughed and grabbed my phone out my pocket, checking the usual things like messages, twitter,  Instagram etc.

The car stopped and we were finally here. I looked up from my phone and a bright red sign lit up which read "Tattoos" a smile appeared on my face and I looked at Oli who was already smiling.
"Let's go" he said getting out the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and hoped out the car ever so quickly. Oli held my hand tightly and we walked over to the shop.
——-
"Oli what Can I do for you today?" A tattoo bearded guy said behind the counter. His name tag read out "Leo"
"Can she... Ruby get a tattoo today?" Oli asked pointing at me. I'm so glad Oli does all the talking because knowing me I'd mess up all my words and embarrass myself. I mean I do that on a daily basis. Oh I do hate myself.

"Yeah sure! Do you know what you'd like or would you like to look at some designs?" Leo asked walking over to a wall full of designs.
"Uh I have something in mind" Oli said as he waved over Leo. I took a few steps back and let them have a little chat. I looked at the designs waiting for them to finish. "Okay so the tattoo isn't going to be huge, I just wanted this first one to be very special okay?" Oli said softly putting his arm round me. "Okay" I smiled nodding.

"If you can come through here Ruby" Leo said as he took me back into a red room which had a black bed, the walls were yet again filled with beautiful designs.
"Oli if I get Holly to tattoo you whilst I do Ruby" Leo said as he got the equipment out.
I glanced at Oli frowning. Why is Oli getting another tattoo? He just smirked and waved. Leo drew the curtain and I sat down on the bed lying down.

"This may hurt a little! If you want me to stop at any moment please don't hesitate" Leo smiled.
"Okay thank you" i whispered.
"Okay so this tattoo will be on your wrist. So if you can hold out your wrist for me and don't move" he said concentrating.

I placed my arm out for him and the buzzing sound grew louder and louder. I don't know what I was having tattooed on me but I hope I like it. Otherwise me and Oli will be having words. Definitely if he has got a dick tattooed on my wrist. Imagine that?
Oli walked in and I opened my eyes. "You never told me you was getting a tattoo" I said.

"Shhh because it was a secret" he said putting his finger on his lip and smiling. He looked so damn cute.
"Okay that's you done!" Leo said getting up and putting everything away.
"Can I see it?" I asked Oli.
"Yeah you can see mine after then you will understand.

I looked down on my arm and there was a medium sized jigsaw puzzle tattooed with a little black heart inside. I looked up and glanced at Oli's wrist which had a outline of a heart which was coloured in red but there was a outline of a jigsaw puzzle cut out of the heart.

 I looked up and glanced at Oli's wrist which had a outline of a heart which was coloured in red but there was a outline of a jigsaw puzzle cut out of the heart

"I love it!" I squealed jumping off the bed and throwing my arms around Oli.
"I'm glad you love it" he said crashing his lips against mine.

"That'll be £30" Leo said laughing. "Sure dude. Cheers for the tattoos definitely be back soon!" Oli said hugging Leo and handing him the money.

"Why did you choose that tattoo?" I asked as we left the shop.

"Because I love you so Fucking much" he said kissing me once again.

——-
Authors note///
On the next chapter. I haven't proof read this so please tell me if there is mistakes.