Chapter 6: olivers house

Before going out I kept looking at my wrists and I could see faint scars. They weren't completely noticeable but you could still see them if you were stood next to me. Great. well this is great! Ugh

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked me worriedly and looking down at my wrists. "It's not what you think it is" I mumbled. "Ruby why?" Her face dropped with sadness. "I'm not explaining it here. No way" I said.

"That's fine. But you will tell me one day, for now put these on" she said handing me over a bunch of her black gothic bracelets.

"Thanks" I smiled. "It's fine, anything for a friend" she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Who's ready to get fucking pissed tonight" Lucy shouted stumbling around the room laughing. God this girl was fucking wild.

"Lucy let's save this for the party yeah?" Tammy laughed.

"Well lets fucking get there then" Lucy mumbled. She was already tipsy and we hadn't even arrived at the party yet.

"Who's taking us?" I asked.

"Oh Kieran's driving" Hayley smiled.

"Okay and Are Lucy and Kieran together?" I asked.

"Yes. They've been together for quite a while now" Hayley said.
-----

The door bell rang and we all made our way there, grabbing our bags and making sure we looked great for this party. "You lot take your fucking time" Kieran laughed.

"Sorry babe" she said messing his hair up.

"Lucy you're already drunk" Kieran said picking her up and walking her to the car.

"What you on about?" Lucy asked confused but laughing at the same time.
We all sat in Kieran's car and he started up the engine. I was in the front this time. Hayley, Tammy, Lucy and Ashley were in the back. "Try and sober her up before we get there" Kieran said throwing the girls some bottles of water.

- - - - -

We finally arrived and the party had already started. Olivers house was massive. There was so many people here. A lot of people outside but probably a whole load more inside. He had so many black cars. I unbuckled the seat belt and opened the car door. I got out slowly, shutting the door. Lucy came stumbling out of the car. "You sober yet??" I asked laughing.

"Was sober the whole entire time" she said.

"Totally" I laughed.

"Stay near me" Ashley said as she grabbed hold of my wrist tightly.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm going to get you absolutely fucked tonight" she chuckled. I gave her a little smile back.

I've never been drunk in my whole entire life before. This was going to go down well. Great.

We all was ready to go inside. Once we entered the front door the music blared though my ears. All I could smell was alcohol and drugs. "Hey Jordan!" Tammy said running up to him. they were now hugging. Jordan gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful tonight babe" he said. "You're too cute" she blushed and then they went off together.