Chapter 19: stars are Absolutely beautiful✨

Picture: Chester and Oliver 💞
Song: situations - by escape the fate

~2 days later~

Oli's been ignoring me since the  day when he saw my cuts. I didn't even mean for that to happen. It's all my fault if I'd never gone to the classroom he wouldn't of even found out! These past 2 days I've tried to stop and talk to him at school, but he just pushes me away and tells me to fuck off.

"What's up? you've been down these past 2 days" Lucy asked looking concerned and sipping a glass of wine. I'm surprised how her mum lets her drink all this alcohol. "I'm fine honestly" I sighed and turned my head right back facing the tv. Me Lucy and Kieran were watching the Jeremy Kyle show. there really is some really weird and fucked up people on this show. I'm surprised my family haven't gone on it yet.

"Rubyyy do you want a beer?" Kieran asked. "Yeah sure" I said cupping my hands ready to catch it. "Ta" I said opening the cold can and he went back over to Lucy cuddling into her. God I wish I had someone like that. Someone who you can mess about with. Not like that. I mean kinda like act like idiots to each other but love each over endlessly. It would be sweet.

There was Loud knock on the door. I was hoping it would be Ashley. I haven't seen her in 2 days Would he nice to see her. Kieran carefully got up from the sofa hitting Lucy on the head playfully and walked out the room.

"Your lover boy is here" Kieran said slumping back into the living room rolling his eyes. "He's Not my lover boy" I rolled my eyes dragging myself up off the sofa and walking out. I lifted my head up and my eyes flickered onto the same brown eyes I get lost into every time we make eye contact.

"What do you want?" I asked miserably. I wasn't in the mood to see Oliver. Not now for sure. Well what can I say? He's ignored me for 2 fucking days. And then turns up out the blue wanting to talk to me? Nah I don't think so. Am I being to harsh? No defiantly not. "I wanted to talk to you" Oli said scratching the back of his head. His eyes just locked onto my wrists. Which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. "You've had 2 days? I've tried to talk to you but you wouldn't have it!" I said angrily.

"I know and I'm sorry about that" he said sadly looking down at the floor. "Well then what did you want to talk about?" I asked rolling my eyes. It was absolutely freezing cold outside and I was stood here wearing shorts, black tights and a black vest top. Not the best thing to wear in this weather I guess. Well I'd be warm if I wasn't stood here with this twat. "I want to talk about what I saw that night at school" he said looking into my eyes.

"Oh that" I said biting my lip.

"Yeah... you shouldn't do that to yourself. You're perfect you don't need to cut yourself like that" he said grabbing hold of my arms.

"Believe me I'm not perfect" I said rolling my eyes. Honestly? Me perfect? Pffttt is Oliver blind? I think so.

"Well I think you're perfect" he said.

"Thank you" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Sighing, Oliver pulled me into a hug. We stood there which felt like a while just hugging in Lucy's doorway. I gotta say Oliver smells great.

"Just don't do it. Please don't" he whispered pulling away from the hug. I looked up into his sad eyes and all I could feel was guilt. It sounds like he generally cares. Oli rolled up one of his sleeves and I could see various beautiful bright coloured tattoos. But then when I looked closely I could see faint white lines. Some were pink. He pointed to a few of them and looked up at me.