Chapter 25: friends with benefits? Yah or nah?

Picture: vic Fuentes // Fucking godess😍
Song: shadow Moses by bmth.

Ruby's POV

The tingling on my lips made my stomach flutter. I've never ever kissed anybody ever. His warm lips were still all over mine. They tasted like strawberry. Olivers hands were now roaming my body and it sent a rather familiar feeling to my tummy.

I pulled away as quick as I could pushing Oliver away from me. "I'm I'm so so sorry" I stuttered covering my mouth with both of my hands. I didn't know what to think. My first kiss Was Oliver? Not that it mattered anyway... people make out that your first kiss or even your first time is so 'special' but it isn't that much of a big deal. Society makes out that it's going to be great and amazing or that you have to wait for that special someone but it's not the same like it is in movies. Well that's how I see it anyway. Embarrassed?" He laughed sitting beside me against the bath tub.

"I'm practically naked...." I blushed.

"You have a beautiful body Ruby, you should never be ashamed of it you know that?" He said looking deeply into my eyes.

I nodded not saying a word. I didn't want to say anything. I didn't know what to say. Oliver doesn't fall in love. He hates being in love. He thinks it's stupid and he's the bad popular boy... wait till everyone gets a hold of this.

----

After that eventful morning I decided to finally get dressed and go downstairs to have some breakfast. Luckily they had fruit salad on the menu at this little bar next to the pool. Well it's not exactly a bar. Lucy and Tammy joined me. Lucy was updating me on her relationship with Kieran and Tammy was telling me all about her and Jordan. After my breakfast I decided to order a blackberry smoothie. I pulled my phone out my back pocket of my black denim ripped shorts. 12:00pm already? I better get back to the apartment and get ready to go to the beach. "Here's your smoothie" the guy behind the counter said. "Thank you! How much do you want for it?" I asked grabbing the smoothie.
"Oh don't worry about it! It's on the house" he winked. Aw some people can be so nice. I thanked him and headed back to the apartment. I mean mine and Olivers apartment.

I opened the door to find him pacing up and down the room like a fucking idiot. Oh wait he is one. I slammed the door shut and walked in. "What's wrong with you?" I laughed chewing on my straw from my smoothie.

"Ruby I've been wanting to ask you this question for a while, but I never thought you'd wanna hear it" Oli said playing with his hands nervously.

"Just spit it out"  I said taking a sip from my smoothie. Oli cleared his throat and sighed. "Would you be friends with benefits with me?" He asked looking at me.
"What" I yelled as I spat my drink out everywhere. Including Olivers face.

"Ruby why did you have to do that" he said wiping blackberry juice off his face. I tried not to laugh at the fact I spat my drink out all over his face. But his question. Why?

"Did you just ask me if I want to be friends with benefits with you?" I asked. I can't believe he just asked me that. "Uh yeah" he said scratching his head. "Over my dead body!" I yelled.

-----

Oliver POV

"Who do you think I am? Some kind of Fucking hoe? Yeah I'll totally give my body to you. Oh I could even make some money out of it. Fucking sex? That's all you want?" She yelled in fury.

"Just think about it" I shrugged in frustration. No girl has ever even reacted like this to me before. Once they knew we'd be fucking that's it they were totally in for it.

"I'll think about it but I promising you anything!" She yelled throwing her smoothie at me in anger and then leaving the apartment. Well then.

-----

"I really thought she'd be in for it you know?" I said to Jordan.
"That girls a tough one mate" Jordan sighed looking at the horizon.
"I mean it would just be sex? Nothing else" I said sipping my cocktail.
"I know dude. Maybe she'll change her mind?" He shrugged.
"I wish" I sighed.

It wouldn't dare be anything else if she said yes. Just sex. No relationship. I can't afford to fall in love again. It hurts and it's stupid. I don't like the idea of it one bit. Or you become to emotionally attached to them when they finally get fed up of you and leave you're destroyed. Your heart shatters, you want to scream and cry. You want them to hear you but they won't because they have left. I'm in a band also for crying out loud. I meet new girls on tour. It would be much better to have this kind of life. I'm only using her? What's so bad about that? It's not like I love her. Pft.

I haven't seen Ruby for the rest of the day. No one did. I knew it was because of me and the stupid question. I kinda regret asking her now. Maybe I should've just asked someone else. Someone that would actually want to fuck me and not turn me down like that.

Authors note/
Sorry this isn't so long. I wanted it to be longer but I'm trying to drag it out? I was thinking they could be friends with benefits but idk.
Sorry for the long note. I ramble to much. I have school tomorrow and it's nearly 1am. have a good day💓