Chapter 5: party

"Yeah it's my party" he spat.

Woah that came out very aggressive. What have I done?

"Okay, well is it alright if I come?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well I guess you have to now" he said rolling his eyes.

He looked so annoyed for some reason I don't even know why. "Excuse me I'll be back" Jordan said standing up and walking towards Oliver. "Come over here" Jordan said pushing Oliver away from us.

"What's his problem?" I asked Tammy.

"I don't know. But just watch yourself with him" she smiled.

The bell rung and it was time to go to last lesson. It wasn't so bad because it was sports and I didn't even have anything to wear. So I had to sit out and watch everyone else.

------

Finally that was over and done with. School had finally finished. It was so weird that I started on a Friday which meant I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted to do. Which wasn't so bad.

I took my phone out my pocket and texted my mum saying what was happening tonight. I was glad she actually agreed for me to go. Usually she gets so paranoid about me.

"Hey" I looked up to see Hayley stood there with her bag. "Hey you excited about tonight?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah first party I've ever been to" I replied.

"Really?" She said looking ever so surprised.

"Ah yeah" I laughed scratching my head.

"Well you'll have fun! Lucy's quite a party animal herself" she laughed.

"No I ain't!" Lucy shouted from across the road.

"Oh shit I didn't realise how loud I was talking" Hayley laughed.

Lucy walked over with a smile on her face. "Where's the others?" She asked. "I'm not sure they should be here soon" I replied.
"Okay. Do you have anything to wear for tonight?" She asked.

Well thinking about it, I had nothing at all. I never was invited to parties. "Ugh no I don't" I said sadly.

"It's okay! I have plenty of clothes you can wear!" She squealed in excitement.

"Okay cool. I can't wait" I smiled.

I spotted Ashley and Tammy walking over. Me, Lucy and Hayley walked over to them. "Ready to go to mine?" She asked them both. They both nodded and we walked to Lucy's house. Her mum was ever so nice. She kept asking if we wanted to eat before we went out and Lucy just kept telling her to go away and that were getting ready, which made me laugh.

We went upstairs into Lucy's room. Ashley instantly started getting ready as soon as we got up here. "Can I do your hair?" Lucy asked me. "Yeah sure" I smiled and sat down on the floor. Lucy began curling my hair and I watched everyone else get ready.

-------

Tammy was wearing a beautiful short white dress with white heels and she curled the ends of her hair. She applied some simple makeup with a huge amount of mascara and winged eyeliner.